• Total voters

Crimsonclaw111

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Every time I dream I have a lucid dream. They're pretty awesome!
biggrin.gif

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Crazzy1 said:
Only once... Soooo weird! So fun! I made everything go slo-mo. Then I was bored so I made myself wake up. Really hard to wake yourself up...
Really, I tend to it quite often with little effort. I'm just like " Fuck this" And wake up.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
I can enter a lucid dream when, im dreaming then i wake up, but i try to sleep again then the dream kinda resumes but this time i can choose my actions and have full awareness of my decisions. but i still forget about the dream when i "fully" wake up. LOL.

INCEPTION ROCKS!

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have never had control in my dreams. And for some reason, I remember them always being in 3rd person view, so I see myself
unsure.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
mthrnite said:
As for recreational lucid dreaming, I've had a few of those, but they work best when you are just on the brink of consciousness, so it's easy to fall out of the dream just when it's getting good.
I hate it when I'm having a good dream and that happens; I can open my eyes for a split second and I start to wake up. A couple of times I've been able to get the dream back eventually though, but usually that's the end of it.
frown.gif

As for lucid dreams, sometimes I am aware that I'm dreaming, but I'm rarely able to control it. I don't dream (or remember my dreams) as much as I used to years ago, but I do now and then. I do remember once I was dreaming that I was Superman (or at least some semblance of him, I still looked like me, I think) and I was around a local area and I could control my flight.
biggrin.gif
The brain is an amazing thing, I could even feel the force of gravity pulling on me as though I was really there despite not leaving my bed.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sometimes I'm aware I am dreaming. Only a few times do I have partial, or full control of the dream. Supposedly you can train yourself to notice a trigger when you're dreaming. Such as looking at the display on your watch.

DunkrWunkah

GBAtemp's Official Dunkr
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wish I had. It seems like such an exciting experience to manipulate the terrian and fly, and anything else you feel like doing. Feeling like a GOD.

Geekzam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had a few lucid dreams. When dreaming I sometimes suddenly realize I'm dreaming. The lucid dream that I remember most vividly was one in which I was parkour-ing though a parking complex with a lot of slow-mo, I jumped of the top of the complex and woke myself up then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    cearp @ cearp: still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm