• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted_171835

OP
Have you experienced a dream in which you're aware that you're dreaming. If you have, did you have any dream control such as being able manipulate stuff during the dreams.
I haven't experienced a lucid dream, yet. I want to, though. The whole concept of being aware that you're dreaming while still being in the 'dream world' excites me!
Inception has gotten me interested in the whole concept of dreams.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I did have a lucid dream once before... It was maybe a year ago.

I was having so much fun, cause I was basically flying through the air of New York, enjoying the sites. Then... I think I woke up, but I can't remember very well.
unsure.gif

If you want to lucid dream, there's an app for that on the iPhone and iPod.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Funny thing is: I am always aware that I'm dreaming. Sometimes I choose my actions, sometimes I don't. So, I suppose you could say I just always have lucid dreams.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've had it twice. Once it was when I was apparently getting married.... and I was only 8 at the time so I knew it was a dream but didn't bother controlling it. Second time, I was getting chased by a dude with a chainsaw, I realised it was my dream so I controlled it and proceeded to take the chainsaw out of his hand and put it into mine and the killed him.
tongue.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Ellie said:
Funny thing is: I am always aware that I'm dreaming. Sometimes I choose my actions, sometimes I don't. So, I suppose you could say I just always have lucid dreams.
I used to be like that when I was little, but I always thought the dream would be too crazy and out of control, so I let it go.

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Have had it a few times, it was kinda fun too, being able to control what you dream.
But isn't always fun with a nightmare. I had a nightmare once and it made me really scared, but for some reason I wasn't able to stop the dream even though I knew it was a dream... I hope that never happens again.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I have had one; It was weird

I was walking around Glasgow (the city I have lived in most my life)
No one was about, no cars, no nothing, only the buildings I went into my house and the houses of other family and friends; no one there no furniture nothing
blink.gif

When I (eventually) woke up, I was even more tired than when I went to bed.
angry.gif

(I skipped school that day
happy.gif
)

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I remember when i was younger (about 10 years ago @ age ~9) i dreamt lucid dreams several days in a row with the same story, from what i remember now it was an volcano a couple of kilometers away from my school and me and the classmates/teachers were building defenses and stuff to protect ourself from the lava coming our way ;P other than that, there was a bunch of other things happening, but i knew it was a dream and everytime it ended i told the people in the dream that i've got to wake up now after looking at my wristwatch, it was about 19:00-20:00(7-8PM) and when i woke up the time was 07:00-08:00, the time was always correct but 12h off during all the "episodes", i also told them that i'll be back next day, and... there i was the other day, it was totally weird and the story continued.. can't remember how it ended though... but i do remember lava flodding in through the school walls..
Hope that made sense, it's hard to formulate the whole event..

I also remember another time (about the same age as before) when i was into TMNT (turtles) and biker mice, i dreamt some lucid dream about those but can't really remember exactly what happened, i remember afterwards regretting that i didn't do more (awesome) stuff.
Have not really had any dreams like that since, except short bits of consciousness right before waking up.

N4RU70 FR34K

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
@NarutoFreak Yes you can control dreams without, after all me and a few other people here have done it before.
It just seems harder when you grow up after all some people can't even have dreams when they're old and notice most of these post say they had them when they were a child.

darkranboria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am always aware that I am dreaming, even if I don't remember the dream (I still know that I had a dream, it probably was a bad dream and I forced myself to wake up) or if I can't control what I do.
I remember when I was little and had bad dreams, I would always know it wasn't real and would force myself to wake up. (Somehow, it worked, I'd mutter stuff like "I'm just dreaming" or "Wake up". To this day I still think that I was saying that out loud).

I can usually can control what I do in my dreams. I actually click'd on this thread 'cuz I had a dream today and when I realized it was a dream I *The rest of this paragraph is censored*

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I had recurring nightmares as a kid, and my doctor suggested lucid dreaming. It worked well for me, and I was able to face my dream nemesis eventually. As for recreational lucid dreaming, I've had a few of those, but they work best when you are just on the brink of consciousness, so it's easy to fall out of the dream just when it's getting good.

EpicJungle

stop browbeating me can't you see i'm sexy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Only once... Soooo weird! So fun! I made everything go slo-mo. Then I was bored so I made myself wake up. Really hard to wake yourself up...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1