• Total voters

Crimsonclaw111

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Every time I dream I have a lucid dream. They're pretty awesome!
biggrin.gif

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Crazzy1 said:
Only once... Soooo weird! So fun! I made everything go slo-mo. Then I was bored so I made myself wake up. Really hard to wake yourself up...
Really, I tend to it quite often with little effort. I'm just like " Fuck this" And wake up.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
I can enter a lucid dream when, im dreaming then i wake up, but i try to sleep again then the dream kinda resumes but this time i can choose my actions and have full awareness of my decisions. but i still forget about the dream when i "fully" wake up. LOL.

INCEPTION ROCKS!

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have never had control in my dreams. And for some reason, I remember them always being in 3rd person view, so I see myself
unsure.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
mthrnite said:
As for recreational lucid dreaming, I've had a few of those, but they work best when you are just on the brink of consciousness, so it's easy to fall out of the dream just when it's getting good.
I hate it when I'm having a good dream and that happens; I can open my eyes for a split second and I start to wake up. A couple of times I've been able to get the dream back eventually though, but usually that's the end of it.
frown.gif

As for lucid dreams, sometimes I am aware that I'm dreaming, but I'm rarely able to control it. I don't dream (or remember my dreams) as much as I used to years ago, but I do now and then. I do remember once I was dreaming that I was Superman (or at least some semblance of him, I still looked like me, I think) and I was around a local area and I could control my flight.
biggrin.gif
The brain is an amazing thing, I could even feel the force of gravity pulling on me as though I was really there despite not leaving my bed.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sometimes I'm aware I am dreaming. Only a few times do I have partial, or full control of the dream. Supposedly you can train yourself to notice a trigger when you're dreaming. Such as looking at the display on your watch.

DunkrWunkah

GBAtemp's Official Dunkr
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wish I had. It seems like such an exciting experience to manipulate the terrian and fly, and anything else you feel like doing. Feeling like a GOD.

Geekzam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had a few lucid dreams. When dreaming I sometimes suddenly realize I'm dreaming. The lucid dream that I remember most vividly was one in which I was parkour-ing though a parking complex with a lot of slow-mo, I jumped of the top of the complex and woke myself up then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1