Gaming Have I just never noticed this before?

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I got Spirit Tracks, and when I started a new save file I noticed that it automatically put in "DeltaBur" (it's supposed to be DeltaBurnt but it looks like it got cut off). DeltaBurnt is of course also the name I put in when setting up my DSi. So what I'm asking is have I just never noticed that the DS's do this? Or is this a new feature for Spirit Tracks/ the DSi?

D

Deleted-119707

nearly all the games do it XD
i cant believe you havnt noticed it before XD

Krisboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
QUOTE said:
Noob. Use the search button next time!!

Don´t you think that was a bit Rude? I don't think that if you search that you'll find it (with the Search button), i neither think that someone is noob for asking something like this, it's just a Detail.

On Topic, i didn't realized that since 2 or 3 months xD. When i started playing JUS.

c ya.

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
i agree with krisboo. This question was not a noob question. You should have also checked the post count and seen that DeltaBurnt has made near to the number of posts that you have made. I personally have not posted much on the gbatemp forums but i have been looking over them ever since i became a member and i have seen that these forums have the rudest and least helpful people that i have ever seen on a forum, and i have been a member on many forums. This is very unfortunate because the topics that we cover on this forum are topics that DO require lots of question such as this. You rude people will just have to understand that that is the way it is here!!! If you do not like it then leave!!!
mad.gif

Think thrice before you say something like that again!!!
mad.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
danweb said:
i agree with krisboo. This question was not a noob question. You should have also checked the post count and seen that DeltaBurnt has made near to the number of posts that you have made. I personally have not posted much on the gbatemp forums but i have been looking over them ever since i became a member and i have seen that these forums have the rudest and least helpful people that i have ever seen on a forum, and i have been a member on many forums. This is very unfortunate because the topics that we cover on this forum are topics that DO require lots of question such as this. You rude people will just have to understand that that is the way it is here!!! If you do not like it then leave!!!
mad.gif

mad.gif

Sorry I won't do it again.
wink2.gif

I was just joking.

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
By the way you said it is was not a joke. Although many people think that sarcasm is easy to display in a forum, it is actually very hard to display and often very offensive when used like in your case. Just don't use it! You don't get a prize for having a high post count so don't waste the posting space.
mad.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
danweb said:
mad.gif

mad.gif

I'd have to agree with the rude factor, gbatemp can be pretty harsh at times.

But don't be too hard on him, he knows me (to an extent) so I took it as a joke.

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
okay, thanks for that conformation. I am guessing that you are in the same room (real room) at the moment and that you are friends, but in future, please do not use that kind of sarcasm
biggrin.gif

starfighter1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i noticed that a while ago but bringing it up leads me to some thoughts/ noob questions

1.if it can automatically pick up info from ds/dsi then shouldnt that be considered when hacking sort of like how in the wii twilight hack the horses name was an info overload that helped to find an exploit.

2. ..... actually #1 was all iv got.

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
starfighter1 said:
i noticed that a while ago but bringing it up leads me to some thoughts/ noob questions

1.if it can automatically pick up info from ds/dsi then shouldnt that be considered when hacking sort of like how in the wii twilight hack the horses name was an info overload that helped to find an exploit.

2. ..... actually #1 was all iv got.
1. The horse's name is loaded from the game's memory, the DS username is used from the DS memory. But it's really just a value that's saved to the DS which is then loaded through a game and I really don't think it's exploitable at all.

2. There's a backspace key.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny