Gaming Have I broke my Wii???

Nypon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everybody,

I Downloaded Trauma Center: Second Opinion-VORTEX (NTSC)...
and did first use RegionFrii_v1.21_WII-SYNDiCATE and then WiiBrickBlocker v1.3.
Start up the DVD in my Wii (Pal 2.2E), pushed "run/start" when the gamescreen came up and then the tv got Black and the Wii remote died but the wii was on. So I took out the DVD and tried to shutdown the wii console with the buttons on the consloe but it didnt work so I cut the electricidy. Put the electricity back on and now the wii is dead. no sound no light nothing.... Have install Clonekey with wiikey 1.2 disc....
mario.
cry.gif

What to do? Have I brook my wii? Or is it possible to get it running again.

Have I fucked the power supply in the wii?

any idea?
wacko.gif

Best regards

Jimmy

ninjya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The disc might have had an update on it. When playing NTSC games on pal wii. You should always run antibrick application, all it does is take away the update.

If say the update was flashing the wii firmware, and thus wouldn't let you to restart it while in the process and then you cut the power. The likelyhood that you bricked(broke) your Wii is very very high.

A

armand66

More importantly, Trauma Center NTSC DOES NOT work on a Pal wii with wiikey, and so to start with was a dangerous attempt at putting in your system to start with.

As said above, it was probably still trying to update your console, despite the screen going black, and you've cut the power mid flash.

Sounds like a brick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: it allows utilisation of the SD card for ROM storage