Kaphis

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know who have seen it, the one I've seen its orange, the nintendo service staff puts the game into the DS, the DS runs it, it goes through screens to test dead pixels and plays music in the background to test the speaker, then it goes into a mode where you push each button to test if the buttons work.

I am wondering if anyone has dumped that or if any homebrew exist to test the hardware, I have a weird sound issue rite now, it sounds like wrappers againest a microphone coming out of my speakers. I need to know if the nintendo service staff will be able to see that because I have no way to reproduce it and I don't want them to just send it back.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think one of the Nintendo service people were trying to tell me about this software. It's like a diagnostics tool (in fact there are several homebrew programs which do the same thing).

aZnXrAvEr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you should check out DiagnoSe: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=56198

smile.gif

Kaphis

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thank you, you guys are awesome~ I couldn't find that at all...but with that said..I couldn't reproduce my problem wiht that software...which problem means neither can nintendo
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it