Have anyone dumped...?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Kaphis, Jul 28, 2007.

Jul 28, 2007

Have anyone dumped...? by Kaphis at 7:47 AM (909 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Kaphis
    OP

Member Kaphis GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I don't know who have seen it, the one I've seen its orange, the nintendo service staff puts the game into the DS, the DS runs it, it goes through screens to test dead pixels and plays music in the background to test the speaker, then it goes into a mode where you push each button to test if the buttons work.

I am wondering if anyone has dumped that or if any homebrew exist to test the hardware, I have a weird sound issue rite now, it sounds like wrappers againest a microphone coming out of my speakers. I need to know if the nintendo service staff will be able to see that because I have no way to reproduce it and I don't want them to just send it back.

2. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    I think one of the Nintendo service people were trying to tell me about this software. It's like a diagnostics tool (in fact there are several homebrew programs which do the same thing).

3. genoboost

Newcomer genoboost Newbie

United States
  4. aZnXrAvEr

Member aZnXrAvEr GBAtemp Regular

United States
  5. Kaphis
    OP

Member Kaphis GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    thank you, you guys are awesome~ I couldn't find that at all...but with that said..I couldn't reproduce my problem wiht that software...which problem means neither can nintendo [​IMG]