Gaming Has your pre-order been dispatched already?

Frostshocker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a e-mail from play.com early this morning saying i was getting my 3DS delivered by DPD (it says next day delivery) so i should have mine tomorow hopefully.
yaynds.gif

knowing my luck something will happen and it will turn up in 2 weeks time lol >_>

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frostshocker said:
I got a e-mail from play.com early this morning saying i was getting my 3DS delivered by DPD (it says next day delivery) so i should have mine tomorow hopefully.
yaynds.gif

knowing my luck something will happen and it will turn up in 2 weeks time lol >_>

Since you're in europe, it'll likely have a label on it that says "DELIVER ON FRIDAY". That's what happens when I order next day shipping 2 days before a video game thing is released.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Xuphor said:
Since you're in europe, it'll likely have a label on it that says "DELIVER ON FRIDAY". That's what happens when I order next day shipping 2 days before a video game thing is released.

Ya, DPD seem to have been keeping hold of delivers of the 3DS, i got my dispatched email and DPD tracking number on Monday, and even though it's "next day delivery" it was only recently updated to them saying "parcel has been received at our sortation hub"

Frostshocker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jamesaa said:
Xuphor said:

Ya, DPD seem to have been keeping hold of delivers of the 3DS, i got my dispatched email and DPD tracking number on Monday, and even though it's "next day delivery" it was only recently updated to them saying "parcel has been received at our sortation hub"

Well all i can do is hope i get it by the 25th
"Deliver on friday" Sounds about right but i wont be complaining if it turns up tomorrow
tongue.gif

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
Frostshocker said:
but i wont be complaining if it turns up tomorrow
tongue.gif

Likewise, i'm sitting by the front door all of tomorrow anyway (waiting for a citylink delivery for something unrelated to the 3DS) so if dpd happens to stop by with a 3DS i'll be very happy
happy.gif

jayrow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Checked my tracking this morning
yaynds.gif

24 Mar 2011 03:49 --------- Your parcel has arrived at the local depot
23 Mar 2011 18:56 Hub 3 Your parcel has been received at our sortation hub

They'll probably still hold on to it though
frown.gif

Update : Your parcel is on the vehicle for delivery
The estimated time of arrival is between 11:06 - 12:06
Out For Delivery e-mail response notification sent

YEAH!

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
"Your parcel has arrived at the local depot"
happy.gif

But normally it would be something along the lines of "Your parcel has been loaded onto a van for delivery" if it was going to arrive today
frown.gif

My Zavvi order however is still "Awaiting stock pick" - they havn't even packaged it yet! Let alone pass it onto a courier
mad.gif

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My 3DS is collecting dust at a local game store, and I can't pick it up until Friday. They've had them for about a week but refuse to hand them out until release
dry.gif

Frostshocker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jamesaa said:
UPDATE: "Your parcel is going out for delivery" oh please let me get it today, PLEASE!!!!

Yup mine says : "Your parcel is going out for delivery" (Also DPD)
This hopefully means i will have mine soon as i am a hop and a skip from the "local depot"
biggrin.gif
(kinda more like a 5 min drive)

EDIT:
Your order is due for delivery between 13:42-14:42 today

looks like i will be waiting a few hours ahh well glad to know i will have it today
biggrin.gif

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
Frostshocker said:
EDIT:
Your order is due for delivery between 13:42-14:42 today

looks like i will be waiting a few hours ahh well glad to know i will have it today
biggrin.gif

I've been refreshing my dpd page every 10 minutes for the last two hours waiting for that to happen on mine... still waiting
frown.gif

QUOTEI'm gutted, because I'm at work, and nobody at home :'(

Surely the 3DS is more important than work, i say run away!

Fortunately I work nights so i'm in anyway (though i should be sleeping, but meh)

EDIT: "Your parcel is on the vehicle for delivery, due between 16:25 - 17:25"
toot.gif
grog.gif
yay.gif

*crosses fingers and hopes for 16:25*

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
DjoeN said:
My order wil be in the local store tomorrow, just have to pick it up in the morning at 10 A.M.
There where only like 5 pre-orders done in that store last week

I've just realised as Zavvi still have not dipatched my order with them i'll have no games tomorrow
frown.gif

Might go to a midnight launch tonight and pickup a game
smile.gif
(and brag that i already have my 3DS and they need to wait until midnight
tongue.gif
)

Frostshocker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jamesaa said:
DjoeN said:
My order wil be in the local store tomorrow, just have to pick it up in the morning at 10 A.M.
There where only like 5 pre-orders done in that store last week

I've just realised as Zavvi still dipatched my order with them i'll have no games tomorrow
frown.gif

Might go to a midnight launch tonight and pickup a game
smile.gif
(and brag that i already have my 3DS and they need to wait until midnight
tongue.gif
)
Yeah i just checked my order for my game Samurai Warriors: Chronicles and it is still in the "packing" stage
AR games will hopefully keep me content
smile.gif

Also i can imagine the looks from people as you play the 3DS in front of them while they line up for theirs
rofl.gif

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
jamesaa said:
I've just realised as Zavvi still dipatched my order with them i'll have no games tomorrow
frown.gif
Are you saying it's still yet to be dispatched or has it been dispatched for quite some time? I'm expecting my games to come any minute now, following how my previous Zavvi pre-orders came.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/zt9KMvI-kQs?si=o7yb3GlzURRtZh0o