1. RNorthex

RNorthex GBAtemp Fan

United States
    they could've sent mine on the 22th, that's what they said on phone
    the problem is, some other place called "gamepark" holds a n3ds and crysis 2 launch event and instead of sending the console, they sent an invitation.....
    ahh nvm, i'll get mine tomorrow

2. jamesaa

jamesaa The Prince of Insufficient Light

Now what could be in here in wonder...
    [​IMG]

HELL YES!!!

[​IMG]

3. jonxs

jonxs GBAtemp Regular

just got mine at 3pm today from play.com so happy [​IMG] with the 3d slider on full it makes u you feel a bit boss eyed, knocked it down a little the 3d effect is still the same and much easier on the eyes, gotta wait till tomorrow to go and get some games now [​IMG]

4. jamesaa

Yeah when it first enabled it i was like ahhhh my eyes!!! But they adjust pretty quickly, and knocking the slider down just a bit helps.

Now i just need a damn 3DS game [​IMG]

5. DjoeN

DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Belgium
    Store sended an SMS, i could go after the 3DS today [​IMG]
    So now i have:

It's amazingly better then i expected, but you can't play to long in 3D mode [​IMG] (about 30 minutes, before i get a little dizzy feeling and i turn it off)
    Still have to figure out what to do with the AR cards, 1 with a question mark, works nice, but what to do with the crads with nintendo figures on.
    (no i didn't read the manual yet [​IMG] )

EDIT:
    I love the new concept to include a charging cradle [​IMG]
    For DS/DSi you had to buy a third party solution for that (and you had to change your battery to)

6. SpaceJump

SpaceJump GBAtemp Psycho!

Germany
    3DS get! [​IMG] Also got SSF4. No Splinter Cell to be found.

And the best: I got the 3DS for 222€ [​IMG]

7. renes2

renes2 ~New World~

Germany
    Mediamarkt FTW [​IMG]P

12 Points for....Germany!

8. Nollog

Nollog GBAtemp Addict

Ireland
    zavvi sent it saturday, asda sent it yesterday, I was hoping amazon would send it today, but they sent the free screen protector and not the 3ds itself.
    [​IMG]
    By the power of greyskull!
    If it's not here tomorrow morning I'm going to buy it at gamestop if they have any left, play that one and return one of the ones I ordered online when I get it(to gamestop).
    Is there a flaw in my plan?
    I don't usually use gamestop so I'll have to ask if they even do returns.

9. Oceanborn712

Oceanborn712 GBAtemp Regular

Gambia, The
    You guys make me jealous. Seems like I'll have to wait for Amazon.com shipping it on saturday and monday-tuesday for it to arrive here [​IMG]

10. Skitty22

Skitty22 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

I agree play have done this on a few occasions with stuff i have ordered , i pre-ordered the GT PSP CE game and the standard version at the same time so that i could get all the pre order stuff that was a while back anyway the collectors edition turned up a day before release and the normal version turned up 3 day's later.

11. Master Mo

Master Mo F.R.E.E.

Germany
    Nice, my preorder got dispatched and I got the black 3DS and Sims3 (which I`ll sell) for 222€, even though I preordered it at 250€ but they automatically reduced the price [​IMG]

12. jamesaa

Had to leave for work so didn't have time to complain:

My 3DS was meant to come with screen protectors/game cases/extra styluses...

IT DIDN'T! Angry email to Asda tomorrow me thinks [​IMG]

AND Zavvi have ONLY JUST sent my 3DS game which means that won't arrive until Monday at the earliest!

VERY PISSED OFF!!!

Now this means I need to go buy a 3DS game tonight, so my choices are Samurai Warriors, SSFIV or Rayman 3D - suggestions as to which to buy? (game from Zavvi is Lego Star Wars, the only game i truly thought worth a purchase)

I know most will jump to SSFIV, but i've never been much of a fighting game person (tried tekken and hated it, can button mash in the earlier Dragonball Z fighting games, that's about it...) But the "loser mode" with the specials on the touch screen may make it slightly more friendly for me? I dunno.

13. Madaboeinie

Madaboeinie Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    From what i've read SSFIV is one of the more complete launch games where other games like Steel Diver and Pilotwings feel more like a tech demo. But i'm right there with you, I don't like fighting games as well so i'm not gonna buy it. I can't help you with Samurai Warriors or Rayman 3D though. The fact that there are no reviews out there worries me. It could be that the publishers put an embargo on the review untill the launch of the games. Usually this means the games aren't very good and the publishers try to avoid bad publicity with this.

My 3DS isn't coming tomorrow I think. I still haven't got a confirmation that they send it to me. Hopefully i'll get the system this saturday. I did however buy Pilotwings Resort today. Couldn't resist myself when I saw it at my local game store. [​IMG]

*UPDATE*

Just received the e-mail from Bol.com. The Nintendo 3DS is will be delivered to me tomorrow. I guess they couldn't send me an e-mail with the confirmation sooner because officially they couldn't send the system to me sooner than launch day. So there you go. I'll bring an update when I get it.

*UPDATE 2*

Track and Trace is working. The TNT driver is on its way to me now. It could a couple of hours before he gets here. Usually I'm one of the first on it's route.

14. jamesaa

Just back from the game store, i bought splinter cell, yeah not on my list but meh.

Haven't played Splinter Cell since the original (which was also a launch day purchase based on impulse [​IMG] ) so it better be good, espically since i have the next 30 hours dedicated to noithing but the 3DS [​IMG] (

15. Nollog

Nollog GBAtemp Addict

Ireland
    lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - dispatched, already, order