Gaming Has your pre-order been dispatched already?

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Firstly, no, a poll won't work. Voting on a poll would be a one-time response while with posting, you can edit it later.

Has your 3DS/games/accessories pre-order/s been dispatched already? I expect SSF IV and Nintendogs to be dispatched tomorrow for delivery on Thursday. I'd like to think Zavvi would do so as I've just bought Pokemon White from them and they dispatched it on a Wednesday and it got delivered the next day.

Also I've seen people from other European countries get their hands on the 3DS and games soooo early.

HackyPack22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Amazon don't seem to have dispatched my copy of Splinter Cell 3D yet. They've promised that it will be delivered for release day so keeping my fingers crossed
tongue.gif

jayrow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zavvi dispatched my pre-order for a black 3DS and Nintendogs + cats on Saturday
mellow.gif

I have the option to track the parcel but it's been stuck on 'Awaiting receipt of parcel' since then via curiour 'DPD' even though it says they collected the parcel on the 19th
hate2.gif

Anyone else got this?

Someone told me that they may be holding onto it until it's closer to the release day :/

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's pretty much impossible to get any electronic early in the US.

I'm picking mine up Sunday at the store... So no idea about mine. Maybe the store has them already.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Asda sent my girlfriend an email on Satruday saying it had been dispatched. Kind of hoping it doesn't get delivered until Friday though, probably won't be in if it comes on Thursday or whatever and then I've got the ball-ache of having to get it redelivered or picking it up for some depot on some godforsaken industrial estate in the arse end of nowhere.

tvararu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Preordered from Amazon UK, dispatch estimate is on the 24th; 3-10 days until it reaches my country, and then who knows how many more days until it gets to a postal office in my town. Pretty meh.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
My blue 3DS has been dispatched.

Being delivered by DPD who are currently my favourite courier, as when ordering parts for my computer the DPD tracking stated what day it would be delivered, on that day the tracking updated to say when i would receive my package within a 10 minute window and to top it off the driver text me shortly before arriving to let me know he was on his way! Now compare that to Parcelforce or City Link who may show up anytime between 7am and 6pm or may not bother and just change the tracking to "not in" even when i've sat by the damn door all day you can see why i praise them so much
smile.gif

jayrow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jamesaa what does your DPD tracking say ATM?

I'm also worried because I've herd lots of negative things about DPD where they turn up and don't knock just leaving the 'We missed you' card or leaving packages on door steps.
Luckily I think someone will be in most of the week so shouldn't miss the package
closedeyes.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
This thread must be for zavvi pre-orderers.
tongue.gif

To my knowledge no other store's started delivering yet.

Except that guy about what said asda did.
Which asda was that?
I have a pre-order with asda-entertainment and it's still not shipped.

Tracking numbers are silly things, they only update when you get the package in my experience.

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
@jayrow
It's "Awaiting receipt of parcel"

My assumption is Asda are delaying delivery so I don't receive the console early, as it also states the service being next day delivery.

@Nollog

Asda Entertainment sent my dispatched email yesterday

QUOTE said:
This thread must be for zavvi pre-orderers
My Zavvi pre-order hasn't shipped yet and i placed that in January, my Asda pre-order has and i placed that over the weekend ¬_¬

jayrow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, mine is the same... I think they have the parcel but like you said are holding onto it until it's nearer the day
mellow.gif

I got all excited thinking it would come on Monday/today
mellow.gif

Can't wait
yaynds.gif

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
Nollog said:
Where'd you fellows find a tracking code?
Is it exclusive to UK orders?
frown.gif

My tracking code was in my dispatched email.

Depends where you bought the 3DS and who it's being delivered by as to whether you get a tracking code or not.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Got my order receipt and my 3DS is in processing right now from shopto, so I probably get my tracking number for postal anytime soon. Most likely tomorrow though and it might arrive on Thursday if lucky.
smile.gif

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nollog said:
Oh well.
the hut also dispatched pilotwings on monday.
Might be able to play a game when I get it.
Did you pre-order early? Zavvi is a part of The Hut group so they're basically the same. Preordered my games a week ago. I'm assuming there's some sort of pre-order priority.

Gah, you guys are making me JEALOUS with your dispatch confirmations! I gotta wait for a call from Morrisons to tell me they have it. Worse, they don't even "confirm" they'll have it this Friday. They'll just phone me. It's as if they are so oblivious to the 3DS that the first woman I talked to had to call the manager to know what exactly I was asking.

"Can I pre-order a Nintendo 3DS"

Anyone pre-ordered from Morrisons? Can you share your experiences?

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
R2DJ said:
Firstly, no, a poll won't work. Voting on a poll would be a one-time response while with posting, you can edit it later.

Has your 3DS/games/accessories pre-order/s been dispatched already? I expect SSF IV and Nintendogs to be dispatched tomorrow for delivery on Thursday. I'd like to think Zavvi would do so as I've just bought Pokemon White from them and they dispatched it on a Wednesday and it got delivered the next day.

Also I've seen people from other European countries get their hands on the 3DS and games soooo early.

what's the point in getting the game early if you've got no console to play it on?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."