Gaming Has your pre-order been dispatched already?

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Nollog said:
Bring it and hope nobody knocks you out and takes it.

Nah, i assume all the muggers will be waiting around the corner for kids with bright purple Game bags, my 3DS will be safely concealed in a pocket by then.

That or i could use my 1337 ninja skills to hide in the shadows
ninja.gif

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I've just received SSF4 and Nintendogs. If only I pre-ordered the 3DS from Zavvi AND knew that I have the day off uni today, I would've gotten a 3DS by now. Also, the games were in a box so massive that the Euro 3DS box can fit. It's like they're using this type of box for all 3DS orders
tongue.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
jamesaa said:
my 3DS will be safely concealed in a pocket by then.
You'll be earning playcoins while you que!

I except my 3ds to arrive today.
Sucks so many people are getting theirs early.
Competition.
frown.gif

Madaboeinie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've ordered mine from a big dutch online retailer called Bol.com but they didn't send it to me yet.
However Eyewish Groeneveld called me moments ago that the new glasses I ordered are ready. Yes, I bought new glasses for the 3DS.
It's called dedication.

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
Madaboeinie said:
Eyewish Groeneveld called me moments ago that the new glasses I ordered are ready. Yes, I bought new glasses for the 3DS.
It's called dedication.

But the 3DS doesn't need glasses!
tongue.gif

I normally take my glasses off to play on my DS Lite or PSP, i assume i'll end up doing the same for the 3DS.

Madaboeinie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jamesaa said:
Madaboeinie said:
Eyewish Groeneveld called me moments ago that the new glasses I ordered are ready. Yes, I bought new glasses for the 3DS.
It's called dedication.

But the 3DS doesn't need glasses!
tongue.gif

I normally take my glasses off to play on my DS Lite or PSP, i assume i'll end up doing the same for the 3DS.

I do the same, but since the 3DS sends one image to your left eye and the other to your right, i'm afraid that 3D won't work if I don't wear my glasses. ( i've got one ''bad'' eye )
But we'll see. I hope I get the 3DS tomorrow. However I still haven't got confirmation on that though.

Also I haven't ordered a launch game. I'm waiting for more reviews. If Splinter Cell 3D is any good i'll pick up that one.

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
Just had a knock at the door, opened it, was given a box, signed for it, opened it...

annnnd.....

20110324_002.jpg

d'oh! forgot I was waiting for that too
tongue.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
heh, looks around the same size as the 3ds eu box too.

Did your heart sink when you saw it, or were you okay?

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
jamesaa said:
Just had a knock at the door, opened it, was given a box, signed for it, opened it...

annnnd.....

20110324_002.jpg

d'oh! forgot I was waiting for that too
tongue.gif
i would have been crushed (and then i would have raged
tongue.gif
)

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
I figured the box was too light before i opened it, that and it was a different courier to the one that should be delivering my 3DS.

It isn't helping that my front door is being knocked on alot today (about to move house so have been giving away alot of old junk) and everytime time my first thought is "3DS!!!!" - oh, no another cheapskate who wants an old tv/computer/toy etc.
dry.gif

I should know better, my tracking states 4:25pm as a minimum so i shouldn't expect it 'till then.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
jamesaa said:
It isn't helping that my front door is being knocked on alot today (about to move house so have been giving away alot of old junk)
what if the delivery is a few days late and the new house owners get a free 3ds? D:

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
what if the delivery is a few days late and the new house owners get a free 3ds?
ohnoes.png
House is mine until the end of the month, gives them a week extra to deliver it, if it's not here by then i'm cancelling the order and getting a refund (either from the store or my credit card company, either way works for me)

Melee85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
According to my order tracking from GameGears, my Aqua Blue 3DS has already left the local delivery depot and is on the van making its delivery route. It should be here today soon I hope.
smile.gif

But the games I was planning to go buy at the local 24-hour Tescos, so I don't get them til midnight.

Hihomaster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
got my 3DS yesterday at my local game store. Nintendo apparently gave the authorization for French Game stores to sell it earlier ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1