Has my Avatar been cropped?

SixtySixHundred

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, see my Avatar? Well usually it says 'Wiid' under the picture of Mario but for some reason, it doesn't now. I've tried reloading pages resetting the avatar settings, clearing my cache and even checking the place that hosts my image, that loaded it OK but here at GBAtemp, it just doesn't show the 'Wiid'.

Is this censorship here at the 'temp? I hope not, I hope it's just a case of my browser half-loading the pic as I'd not been asked to change it! Now, if I'd been approached to change it, I would have done, without question.

Please, if it did get changed, let me know. Thanks.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It shows like this for me:
SixtySixHundred.png

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your previous avatar was smaller it takes a while for the change in size to filter through your browser cache (and possibly the temps server cache )

SixtySixHundred

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
It shows like this for me:
SixtySixHundred.png

Thanks, that settles that then. It's my browser/connection. Just an odd coincidence. I did wonder cuz of it being a drug reference, but I found it odd as I didn't get any notification of anyone changing it. The staff aren't unreasonable round these parts.

QUOTE(Wabsta @ Oct 26 2010, 07:48 PM) Protip: Try CNTRL+F5.
Helped for me a few times.

Sorted! I will remember that! Thanks loads.
smile.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
By the way if we have to remove an avatar or sig because of a size violation or anything like that a pm is automatically sent to you. We never modify them, and we certainly would not do it clandestinely.

Also drugs are bad.
lecture.gif

SixtySixHundred

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
By the way if we have to remove an avatar or sig because of a size violation or anything like that a pm is automatically sent to you. We never modify them, and we certainly would not do it clandestinely.

Also drugs are bad mmmkay.
lecture.gif

That's what I thought. I wrote an offensive sig once when I was drunk and I was politely informed that I should change it or feel the wrath. Hence my confusion around this.

EDIT: BTW, p1ngpong, your avatar is terrifying!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...