Hacking Has anyone purchased from Abotcity?

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh god. That place totally looks sketchy. Why'd you even buy something from them? You can get stuff even cheaper elsewhere, from sites that are known to be reliable.

imbetterthanulol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Da-Bomb1 said:
Oh god. That place totally looks sketchy. Why'd you even buy something from them? You can get stuff even cheaper elsewhere, from sites that are known to be reliable.

Because its an hour from my house and it is cheap. Yeah, DX is cheaper but i don't feel like waiting 2-3 weeks to get it from hong kong. It was the cheapest US supplier I could find. The customer service was great, I e-mailed him a few times and told him I'd know if it was fake and he assured me that it was not fake and I told him I'd be returning it if it was lol

QUOTE(PettingZoo @ Jul 29 2009, 02:51 AM) Sorry, but I have never even heard of that site o_o. Did you pay with paypal?

Yes I did.

Worst case scenario is that I will have to ship back and paypal will return my money and I'll contact yahoo and get him shut down =]

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from that place. I got a r4 that "looks" real, and took like 2 days for it to ship to my door.

I'm not 100% sure it's real, but it looks exactly like the v2 r4.

imbetterthanulol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anaxs said:
i think its a scam

u should get it from leetmod.com

good site and thats where i got mine

Yeah but they use airmail too... takes 7-10 days. Prolly just buy from realhotstuff and get it in a few days...

lol I just got a new DSi and I sold my DS 6 months ago and I don't wanna wait =/

imbetterthanulol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have tracking info. It will be here tomorrow. The guy had good reviews for other products but there were no reviews for DS products.

I just went ahead and ordered 2 more AK2is from Deal Extreme so if they are good from abotcity I'll have 4 AK2is lol and if a cycloDSi ever comes out I'll have to find lots of good people to sell to lol

Smatchmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OtakuGamerZ said:
I ordered from that place. I got a r4 that "looks" real, and took like 2 days for it to ship to my door.

I had a similar experience a year ago with 'em. I'd order from them again, fwiw. Abot is good people, based on my one eperience.

imbetterthanulol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smatchmo said:
OtakuGamerZ said:

I had a similar experience a year ago with 'em. I'd order from them again, fwiw. Abot is good people, based on my one eperience.

Thank you. Now I kinda wish I hadn't ordered from DX

imbetterthanulol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
STATUS UPDATE:

So, abot city rocks lol close to Dealextreme's prices without waiting 2-3 weeks! and its priority shipping which means you can get it in 2-4 days anywhere in the US! and great customer service =]

Where else can you get a cycloDS for $30? =]

I'm very pleased... surprisingly...

Now I have 2 extra coming from hong kong I need to get rid of lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up +1