Has anyone modded or hacked the're cell?

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
only did a sony erricsson myself..
for some reason my network provider disabled flash animated menu's so i had to flash a generic firmware to it which did allow it
it also got rid of network commands and logo's which was also nice

i have no clue how to flash motorolas but im wondering what the hell you would do with it...
my friend commented on how theyre easier to hack than sony erricssons so that all i can say

be sure to follow instructions to the letter if you do find a manual because its very easy to mess up and because there is nearly always the possibility of fixing your phone after messing up you spend several hours trying to undo what you did so you can do it right again(6 for me)

aZnXrAvEr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I flashed my Cingular-branded razr v3 with the factory default stuff so I don't have any Cingular crap
biggrin.gif

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Another thing is to use a phone on another carrier. Or another one (a samsung favorite) is to use freakin mp3's as ringtones, bastards....but i still love sammy and their phones
wub.gif

And heres some instructions on how to hack Motorola phones
Code:
1. Smash phone under hammer

That is all~

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I really want to mod my phone, but I've been looking and haven't turned up with anything. It's a pretty rare phone, I haven't seen a single person with it since I've had it.

SGH-T509S

Samsung Plum.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
hey War, I have the t509s too! Unlocked of course~ get on AIM if you want help unlocking it

Also have the t629 (grey slider), and t439 (flip)
Wow, you do?
biggrin.gif
What a coinsidence! I love that phone~ -hugs phone- However, I don't need to unlock it, seeing as
1. Resets the phone
2. I'm using T Mobile as my provider anyway.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Well if you ever need help with anything about this phone, let me know
biggrin.gif
I'm handing it off to my poor sap of a friend who has att (strike one), and has the moto SLVR (strikes two and three....and a baseball bat to the head). He really needs to banish his moto to hell~

On a side note, anybody looking for a RAZR for verizon? mint perfect good condition
nyanya.gif

mcsquared

Trophies
XP
Country
i've unlocked my n95 but ive modded spv's a few times now, c500, c600 and my new m600 i running the htc touch rom - better than that crappy i-phone! lets see that do tomtom or memory map

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking about messing with my iphone, but eh, don't need much of what's been released. I really want video recording/audio recording and a couple other big things, little stuff ain't no thing...
Pretty easy to get into the iphone though

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any half decent phone has everything available to the user already (Hint: Symbian)
bow.gif

I've debranded and upgraded my N95 to the latest firmware. Got tons of 3rd party apps, themes and stuff on it.

Best phone ever! Shame about the battery life though.

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
I've upgraded my Sony Ericcson w810i to the latest firmware (using WotanServer, there are no updates on SEUS), so i can have Flash menus (actually i edited orbit theme to keep it without the flash menu, but it's another story) and it fixed some bugs.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I was mad I was not included, I had bunch of cusswords I invented to use.