Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Acraeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I unbanned myself using the information from my movable.sed to replace the info in my friendcode seed using HxD. I just tested using mario kart 7 to play online and its working.

Reactions: Kourin and fodder

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I unbanned myself using the information from my movable.sed to replace the info in my friendcode seed using HxD. I just tested using mario kart 7 to play online and its working.

So this is how enMTW is doing it?

Dumping my movable.sed now to investigate... though my 3DS hacking knowledge is 2 days old, I'm learning as I go and try getting unbanned.

Reactions: fodder and demounit

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

what is movable.sed exactly? and does it come from the banned console as well or from a clean one.

Acraeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dumped my LocalFriendSeed_B and opened it in HxD and opened a dump of my movable.sed in it as well then I compared it to a dump of my movable.sed from before my al9h install and saw that the dump before my al9h install had the entire localfriendseed_b in it and the new one was entirely different. So I copied over the same lines from my newer dump and pasted it over my localfriendcode_b and injected it and its working.

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Funny, online should be safe now and I've got the legit preload but I'm still too nervous to go online in-game on Moon.
Hopefully we'll get more info on this so everyone can get unbanned.

Reactions: fodder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here