Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
It does, but it's a bit dodgy as all he gives you are the files, speaking of which, can you dm me once he does it for you so I can compare the seed to make sure he actually is handing out unique ones?
What exactly is he doing? Generating LocalFriendCodeSeed_B files? Did he manage to get around the NNID ban, or is that a lost hope?

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
lol I just padded the O3DS NAND backup up to N3DS size by filling the file with the right amount of 00 bytes on a hex editor, and Emunand9 bought it, it's letting me inject the backup despite it being something entirely different.

Nothing good can come of this, but if I somehow manage to extract the seed from it I'll report back. But man this emunand will be the most bricked thing I have ever seen, ever.

Quitchan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I just padded the O3DS NAND backup up to N3DS size by filling the file with the right amount of 00 bytes on a hex editor, and Emunand9 bought it, it's letting me inject the backup despite it being something entirely different.

Nothing good can come of this, but if I somehow manage to extract the seed from it I'll report back. But man this emunand will be the most bricked thing I have ever seen, ever.

What did emuNAND ever do to you to deserve this. God it's going to be screwed.

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I have a problem. Basically, I had the leaked pokemon sun on my 3ds and it had my completed save. So I decided to go on to ciaangel and see if pokemon sun is there. I accidentally press A and it started installing and then I press home button and my 3ds crash with an error. When i turned it on, my pokemon sun is gone. Any ideas what happened, or how can i retrieve my save file back?

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
one of the twitter people who apparently just got unbanned is claiming it's real...i am still super skeptical. why isn't he being more open about all of this?

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's what he said he's doing, I believe.
I guess he is just using a homebrew like tinyformat to generate a new moveable.sed and then he uses a hex editor to copy over the 8 byte seed.
wouldn't it be easier, if you just use a hex editor and write 8 random byte ?

The NAND image is encrypted with console unqiue keys, if you inject an encrypted nand from a different console, then you can't decrypt it.
you need the console keys or a xorpad.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess he is just using a homebrew like tinyformat to generate a new moveable.sed and then he uses a hex editor to copy over the 8 byte seed.
wouldn't it be easier, if you just use a hex editor and write 8 random byte ?

The NAND image is encrypted with console unqiue keys, if you inject an encrypted nand from a different console, then you can't decrypt it.
you need the console keys or a xorpad.
He also said part of it had to do with a hex editor, and no, we've tried just writing 8 random bytes, results in 002-0121

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
people got banned for playing online early its not because of the version number bein wrong in the cia nintedo can't see that what they can see if you playing online early and if using card a public header

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't get your hopes up people, all he does is give the files as of right now, just wait

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you were someone he unbanned? and you can confirm it works? can you give details on what he did? did he touch you inappropriately?
I was the first one, yeah, and it's just the typical method, he gives the files, gotta wait for him to release the generation method

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is sad. His 2 movies were good. Informative about our food industry.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This was one of the craziest movies I've seen about our food industry, lots of stuff I didn't know. A must see. https://youtu.be/OqzjC-ENrl8?si=GYxmdY5nShzGniVi
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Oh, that dude?
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I think it's why I'm alive +1