Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I managed to get Emunand9 to install the O3DS NAND backup on my N3DS emunand by padding the file size with empty bytes until it matched a N3DS NAND size exactly.
However, dumping most things with Decrypt9 fails, including LocalFriendCodesSeed_B. Dumping things like partition and header info works, but it can't find any actual files.

That's it for me, nothing more I can do.

D

Deleted User

I have a flight in five hours, for some reason importing my save file doesn't work. Weeeeeew.

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to get Emunand9 to install the O3DS NAND backup on my N3DS emunand by padding the file size with empty bytes until it matched a N3DS NAND size exactly.
However, dumping most things with Decrypt9 fails, including LocalFriendCodesSeed_B. Dumping things like partition and header info works, but it can't find any actual files.

That's it for me, nothing more I can do.
Stop right there! wait and maybe I can help you.

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Wait that guy on Twitter can unban you?

Any way I can contact him besides Twitter? I mean I can make an account but would rather do it here if possible.

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Alright.

But what if he's just sending copies of an unbanned seed to everyone? If they aren't unique then there's not much point.

EDIT: Nevermind just saw post confirming they are unique.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, onto question two: how similar is it to your original set of files? As in, how different is it?
LocalFriendCodeSeed appears to be completely different

Alright.

But what if he's just sending copies of an unbanned seed to everyone? If they aren't unique then there's not much point.

EDIT: Nevermind just saw post confirming they are unique.
Trying to determine that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just confirmed that @Kourin has a different seed than me which means that there's a good possibility of him actually being able to gen these, and him being legit

I'd find it less believable that he's getting tens of dozens of 3DS systems with clean seeds

Also confirmed with another user on twitter last night that theirs wasn't the same as mine, and it isn't

Last edited by fodder,

bobbysaran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't get your hopes up people, all he does is give the files as of right now, just wait

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was the first one, yeah, and it's just the typical method, he gives the files, gotta wait for him to release the generation method
how can i get in line?

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
well this is very exciting, boys. i really hope he releases how to make a unique id soon.
I guess just ask on twitter, that seems to be what people are doing

He just randomly offered to do it for me tho
i'm really happy he's legit and you got unbanned, man. i was very skeptical but i trust you. this is exciting!

Reactions: fodder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLg85Bwkfmo