Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Madoka Magica ep 3

Mami's death

Kyubey is just there, probably enjoying it.

I sympathize with Madoka not wanting to be a magic girl, seeing a good friend having her head eaten while Kyubey enjoys it will make you think twice.

If Kyubey is the final boss I will enjoy Madoka killing him, I get the feeling he's going to get what's coming to him (most likely at all costs).

sightlight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the midel of naruto shipuden...when Naruto was calling Sasuke in the kiuby's world.. SASUKE~!
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
SASUKE!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikochanr3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't cry, but one moment which was just disturbing was when Shinji's friend in Evangelion (i forget his name) is taken over by the angel and Shinji's EVA takes over and winds up crushing him. As disturbing as that was (Shinji just yelling and crying) the girl that likes his friend setting up the little picnic for him and her was just a crushing thing. It sets the tone so much for the remainder of the series.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I normally avoid bumping threads but damn it Youtube had to go and remind me of one anime movie...Grave of the Fireflies...
I don't think I have ever sat through a movie that made me cry so hard.

Fucking youtube bringing up my old favorites >.

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When pickachu left ash and came back

Also this one episode of Fairy Tail where Natsu catch's Lucy after she jumps off the tower (dont ask why lol)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol