Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
...I don't understand you people xD....I've never cried for an anime. 2D and 3D are two separate things...
pngjc.png

-edit-
btw +1 if you know what this is from and who the character is.
our #1 otaku girl

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster was the only anime that made me cry multiple times, but for the most part no. I've teared up while watching Denno Coil and Magical Shopping Arcade though, only because I could relate to how the characters felt since I had similar experiences as a child.

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Elfen Lied. Which I have a big-ass poster next to me of right now.
The last episode.
Fuckin bawww!

FMA I was very close to.
Scratch that, I did multiple times at different scenes.
manlytears.jpg

Also very close to crying at Ghost in the Shell
(Serious spoiler alert)
The tachikomas! Nooooooooo! Also the major "getting her head blown off" was pretty sad

It's alright to cry!

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
I don't do crying but one I remember being very sad was Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X: Reflection which is quite different from the others as it is set in an alternate universe.

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
in Naruto
i almost cried when Jiraiya died,it was pretty sad to see him saying all those things about his life,being ignored by the women he loved (Tsunade),even against the 6 PAINS,he fought and died like a true shinobi,he never gave up...

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
I have cried quite a bit while watching Kara no Kyoukai.
In the first movie, when the girl commits suicide, in the third movie, i cried due to happiness since Fujino's disease was killed, cried during the 5th movie when Enjou died, and during the final movie when Shiki apologizes for killing Lio, and then both her and Mikiya hugging,

The most i have ever cried though would have to be when reading Narcissu, a visual novel.
I actually broke down within the first few minutes due to the music, and kept on crying throughout due it just affecting me that much.
I wasted three full tissue boxes on that visual novel.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goncalodoom said:
in Naruto
i almost cried when Jiraiya died,it was pretty sad to see him saying all those things about his life,being ignored by the women he loved (Tsunade),even against the 6 PAINS,he fought and died like a true shinobi,he never gave up...

I agree. I cried a bit at the part when...

Naruto receives the news about Jiraiya being dead and storms out of the Hokage's Office to go walk around lonely. He buys ice cream with 2 bars in 1.

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I never really cried, but I almost did at the end of Aria (i recall a tear struggling to break free from its prision).
Also, the Rurouni Kenshin Seisouhen (Reflexion) OVA was really depressing... I agree with Nobuhiro when he says "Kenshin went through too much crap. He didn't deserve this ending".

The fact is that an anime is just like any other media: you cry, you laugh, you get mad, happy, anger...

D

Deleted User

I almost cried during Elfen Lied. I also remember some parts of Planetes making me really sad.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
wow, it seems that most people get emotionally attached to animes. i haven't cried because of an anime for a long time, 'coz i trained myself that's it's only a part of a story. but i'm still moved by how an anime goes, the one part most touched me was when lelouch died in the last episode of code geass r2 lelouch of the rebellion, caught me off guard. almost made me cry 'coz he was one of my favorite anime characters. but when i was a kid i didn't cry because of the anime, i cried because i have to sleep early and can't watch them.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't cry at anime bt have had a few tears.
Naruto: When Choji "died" (not shippuden).
Eureka Seven: I've seemingly forgotten what it was that made me shed a few tears.
Inazuma Eleven: Tears of joy!
wub.gif
I love this anime.
Fairy Tail: I was so engrossed in it but I had an itchy eyebrow, I went to scratch it but instead poked myself in eye bringing a few tears with it (
yay.gif
)
Nabari No Ou: Quite a sad story indeed, still one of my favourites (highly recommend).

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
DarkWay said:
I don't cry at anime bt have had a few tears.
Naruto: When Choji "died" (not shippuden).
Eureka Seven: I've seemingly forgotten what it was that made me shed a few tears.
Inazuma Eleven: Tears of joy!
wub.gif
I love this anime.
Fairy Tail: I was so engrossed in it but I had an itchy eyebrow, I went to scratch it but instead poked myself in eye bringing a few tears with it (
yay.gif
)
Nabari No Ou: Quite a sad story indeed, still one of my favourites (highly recommend).
+1 for Inazuma Eleven.

Oh and Bernie's speech at the end of Gundam 0080. Look it up somehow. And also Hughes' in FMA.

And another edit, man the list just goes on! Shiro and Aina 'Dying' in 08th MS Team. Dammit Gundam! Why do you have so many sad moments!
GUNDAM! GUNDAM 0079! When everyone was panicking about Amuro at the end! And then his actual death in CCA.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Clannad is like... The most epic emotionally anime out there, including air as a second place holder for me. Although they didn't make me cry, I felt sad at some parts, leaving those empty holes : You feel like, I want to know more! etc.

Jigoku shoujo also had it's moments :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc