ROM Hack Harvest moon a new beginning CTRPF AR Codes

amal89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Can someone share HM:ANB male character with all type of animals savefile or is there any cheat for town restoration.. i really need all type of animal to unlock festival for restoration plans..

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The action replay should be in whatever sd :/plugin/actionreplay/actionreplay.plg and the harvest moon ANB plg should be in the cheats folder on the root of sd.

Iryl92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what do you want your name to be?

Also, if you want to customize your character, let me know what you want him to look likttte
I made it so your first save is the first slot and Melody is the second slot

Huhu, can you make a Save Data for me too?

Girl
Skin - Beige
Face - Normal
Hair - Bun
Color - Black
Eyes - Light Blue
Gear - Work Outfit
Birthday - 1 Winter
Name - Elina

Reactions: wicksand420

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you go @Iryl92

You have to sleep in your bed to go to the next day, and I think you will have to pass me back your save when it comes to naming your animals.

Attachments

• Elina.zip
    3 KB · Views: 272
Last edited by wicksand420,

DominantOrange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi, I decided to post here because idk where else to post because I'm having a problem with my save file.

I visited Neil once to buy me a sheep and impregnate my cow (to get Jersey). I was also incubating a Silkie egg. I used the max affection for all livestocks code for my new sheep, and there were suddenly a new cow and Silkie chicken. Thinking that it would destroy my save file, I sold those two "glitch" livestock.

Now that, the baby cow is about to be born, though, my game crashes, probably because the data for it was removed.

Is there any code to like sell/delete pregnant animals and remove the egg from incubator (it never hatched)? Or can the save file be edited? Thanks!

Thanks!

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m pretty sure it can be edited but I have no clue where to look for pregnant animals and do you have an old backup for you save file? If so just restore that and continue from there. Also try to play the game without the cheats active.

DominantOrange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I’m pretty sure it can be edited but I have no clue where to look for pregnant animals and do you have an old backup for you save file? If so just restore that and continue from there. Also try to play the game without the cheats active.

Yeah, I really don't cheat that much, but I guess I wasn't just aware of how it affects pregnant animals too, much more selling the "babies"

Unfortunately, I don't have a back up save that far in the game anyway. Guess I might have to start a new file... Is there a cheat to unlock Jerseys, etc. earlier?

If someone else can help, that would be appreciated. Thanks for the reply, though!

Last edited by DominantOrange,
Reactions: Queen of SoS

Limp-Bones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so how do I activate the all items 99 quantity? It doesn’t seem to work on mine although the cycle items and star quality does work..

DominantOrange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hey so how do I activate the all items 99 quantity? It doesn’t seem to work on mine although the cycle items and star quality does work..

I've been using it and seems to work fine by me. It makes everything I have in my rucksack have 99 of each, save for most tools.

Limp-Bones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I’ll have to check when I get home.. so far i know the money cheat is glitched and unlimited water in water can don’t work too.

JenF18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The action replay should be in whatever sd :/plugin/actionreplay/actionreplay.plg and the harvest moon ANB plg should be in the cheats folder on the root of sd.

Was there supposed to be a cheats folder on the SD card already? I downloaded both, dragged the plugin folder with the actionreplay/actionreplay.plg onto the SD Card, added in the luma boot.firm file to that folder, then I created a 'Cheats' folder on the card and placed the hm ANB plg in there and I still can't get it to load. I have a 3DSXL, not the new one but the older version. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: umm, That was fun to watch :) +1