1518340F-2BAF-4BE7-AC2F-B1B686848B55.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 582

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the code to get black horse and game crashed when I left my house. I haven't unlocked rid yet, I'm still in spring if that could be an issue. I can upload crash report if needed. It also crashed first time I opened the game after activating bootntr. But second time the game loaded fine.

Attachments

• 20180424_223046.jpg
    20180424_223046.jpg
    905.2 KB · Views: 467

Silrae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the code to get black horse and game crashed when I left my house. I haven't unlocked rid yet, I'm still in spring if that could be an issue. I can upload crash report if needed. It also crashed first time I opened the game after activating bootntr. But second time the game loaded fine.
I should've added a note on that cheat. It doesn't unlock the horse it just changes the color of your current one.

The cycle items cheat was fixed a couple pages ago, but it might not have been added to the plg.

Last edited by Silrae,

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I should've added a note on that cheat. It doesn't unlock the horse it just changes the color of your current one.

The cycle items cheat was fixed a couple pages ago, but it might not have been added to the plg.
ok that makes sense lol and is there a plg with the cycle fixed?

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cycle items cheat was the right cheat the whole time. I had something else going on that wasn’t allowing for my cheats to load. The cycle items cheats had been “updated” so it should work fine. Make sure you are holding the left or up dpad while holding start. Sorry if I’m messing up my sentences I’m extremely tired.

Last edited by Queen of SoS,

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cycle items cheat was the right cheat the whole time. I had something else going on that wasn’t allowing for my cheats to load. The cycle items cheats had been “updated” so it should work fine. Make sure you are holding the left or up dpad while holding start. Sorry if I’m messing up my sentences I’m extremely tired.
i did, with both d pad or circle pad. i'd hold up first then start or start first then up. also the 5 star cheat wont work for me either
also all my buttons work fine. i just tested start in pokemon crystal just to make sure lol

Last edited by destany1989,

Silrae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did, with both d pad or circle pad. i'd hold up first then start or start first then up. also the 5 star cheat wont work for me either
also all my buttons work fine. i just tested start in pokemon crystal just to make sure lol
I just tested the plg and both cycle items and the 5 star cheats work fine for me. If you don't have any items in your bag you have to sort it for an item to show up.

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tested the plg and both cycle items and the 5 star cheats work fine for me. If you don't have any items in your bag you have to sort it for an item to show up.
i took my tools out but do ave items in my bag like bricks and other items. any reason why some cheats would work and some won't for me? anything i can do to fix it?

well i tried it without any items in my bag and it works now lol i wouldn't have tried that if you didn't mention, so thank you :D

Last edited by destany1989,

Silrae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i took my tools out but do ave items in my bag like bricks and other items. any reason why some cheats would work and some won't for me? anything i can do to fix it?

well i tried it without any items in my bag and it works now lol i wouldn't have tried that if you didn't mention, so thank you :D
You might've just needed to sort your items before using it? I'm not sure why it didn't work properly the first time.

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might've just needed to sort your items before using it? I'm not sure why it didn't work properly the first time.
yeah i think thats it cause i tried it with items in my bag and had to use sort first. also when i place a item i want to keep but keep scrolling it makes the game crash. does that mean i have to turn cheat off place item then put item in tool storage and use cheat again to get another tool? i was about to try that

Silrae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i think thats it cause i tried it with items in my bag and had to use sort first. also when i place a item i want to keep but keep scrolling it makes the game crash. does that mean i have to turn cheat off place item then put item in tool storage and use cheat again to get another tool? i was about to try that
No, you just have to sort your bag again once you've found the item you want to keep.

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you just have to sort your bag again once you've found the item you want to keep.
lol that is simpler than what i've been doing lol i'd have it on the item. turn cheat off put it in storage save game incase of crash and keep going getting items i want lol

destany1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey does anyone know if I use all blueprint cheat and build houses before the blueprint is available in game if it'd mess it up at all?

Realxabbynip09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, this is unrelated on hm: amb but I found some HM: Totts cheats for ds, but I'm pretty confident it'll work for the 3ds. Anyway, keep up the great work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro