Hacking hard mod question please

baggieman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all,
just got a wii a couple of days ago,its now hard modded,my question is what do i do now to play wads?
im not interested in game back ups,playing of a external usb,etc,thanks guys for any input.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Since your topic is in the form of a question you should post it on Ask GBAtemp instead.

Really though you will need to install the homebrew channel (you can download and burn an ISO for this since you have a hard mod) and run a program called MMM (Multi Mod Manager) which contains a WAD manager (installer/uninstaller). There are other WAD installer homebrew too. You may also need a CIOS to install WADs at all.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heran Bago said:
Really though you will need to install the homebrew channel (you can download and burn an ISO for this since you have a hard mod)
The ISO method doesn't work on anything above 3.2, not to mention Hackmii Installer isn't even available in that format. Use hackmii installer and a recent exploit.

QUOTE(Heran Bago @ Dec 19 2010, 05:44 AM) and run a program called MMM (Multi Mod Manager) which contains a WAD manager (installer/uninstaller). There are other WAD installer homebrew too. You may also need a CIOS to install WADs at all.
The patched IOS is probably optional here. If all he wants is wads, and he uses MMM with HBC 1.0.8, AHBPROT will let him install without the cIOS.

Also, he MUST install brick protection before playing with wads...the last thing I want to see is another topic on a bricked wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    GUYS YOU CAN LAUNCH HEALTH AND SAFETY INFO IN AROMA NOW
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan,i only watched anime
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for anyone wondering what that is, basically, it's about the one person in the world without magic, instead he's just dummy strong
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dr. What and Dr. Where got lost together somewhere in time, Dr. When is looking for them
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    What about Dr. How?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    OR DR. WHY?
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    @Xdqwerty sorry i get excited when i get to see what type of laser the wii u uses
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    They ALL went to Nurse Why's house
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: SCPs started from some Dr. Who fanfic or smth on 4chan
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dr How and Why, will be in the prequel
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, or dr when
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    dr what
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ooohhh the steamy scene with Nurse Why. omg :blush:
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty is Dr. Wut
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey gets mad and tells me its a bad habit to bite your nails, even though I told her I washed my feet first.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Dr Strange is a gynecologist for prostitutes.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Going where lots of men have gone before
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i tear off my nails
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a joke, but I used to bite my nails when I was young, but when I started doing construction work and seen what crap was under my nails, I stopped.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What i said isnt a joke
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sometimes yea when they get real long, you want to, but I always end up with a bloody finger or hangnails.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well that's 30 minutes worth of complaining
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They send you the wrong STD medicine again?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only person I've been with was your wife so
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Only person I've been with was your wife so