Happy Birthday TrolleyDave

Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
1,676
Reaction score
46
Trophies
2
Location
Manchester
XP
608
Country
United Kingdom
Happy Birthday mate, getting old now my friend, have a great one
toot.gif
grog.gif


chav.jpg
 
HappyBirthday Dave!!!

I know i can be a pain in the neck. and you can warn me all you want. i will always
wub.gif
you

^____^

And have many more years. don't get ot high, if you don't you won't be able to read oyur messages
ph34r.gif
 
Damn you Danny, I was going to make this topic!
mad.gif


Anyways, happy birthday Dave mate! You're getting old already! I suppose we should consider putting you in a nursing home now!
toot.gif
 
KY3WR.jpg
You kids get outta my damn garden you hooligans!​

Just kidding guys! Thanks very much for the birthday wishes, they're very much appreciated!
grog.gif
I'm still a little confused as to how the hell the Orc got hold of pics from my bash a couple of years ago though. :unsre:
 
Have a good one, ol' Trolley!
toot.gif


I wish I had some sort of doodle or clever picture to put here. Leave it to GEOflcl to come to a party with no present.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted