nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://nexgenwars.com/

Available since November 19th 2006, the Wii has managed to sell 5,000,000 Units in only 4 months. The Xbox 360, available for roughly 16 months, has managed to sell roughly 11,000,000 units. If the Wii keeps sales up like this, it should reach 20,000,000 units sold in the same amount of time that the 360 has been selling for to this date.

I still have not seen a single Wii on the shelves... They're quite hard to come by here In LA
frown.gif

To 5,000,000 units sold!
grog.gif

Caoimhin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
WHY AM I NOT ONE OF THE 5 MILLION?

Oh yeah, cos I has no money.
You're not alone. I haven't got a Wii too
cry.gif
And I won't have one, because it would take long for me to collect the money. And when I finally get the Wii I'll probably go to another school in another city, so I'll be at home just for weekends. There won't be any TVs there where I'm going to live.. So it wouldn't make sense. I'm collecting my money for something more useful, like a laptop.

But a friend of mine has got a Wii! And I was playing it
happy.gif
Awesome, just amazing. Great console
smile.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
W0000t!!!! And may they sell a hundred times as many in the years to come!
grog.gif

(That way, we'd have support and new games 'till the end of time
happy.gif
)

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're not alone. I haven't got a Wii too
cry.gif
And I won't have one, because it would take long for me to collect the money. And when I finally get the Wii I'll probably go to another school in another city, so I'll be at home just for weekends. There won't be any TVs there where I'm going to live.. So it wouldn't make sense. I'm collecting my money for something more useful, like a laptop.

But a friend of mine has got a Wii! And I was playing it
happy.gif
Awesome, just amazing. Great console
smile.gif
i havent been able to buy it cause even tho its the cheapest system, its still **$250!!!*** Got books to buy and food to eat
biggrin.gif

Same position here, Dorming in school, and dont wanna keep such a beauty in my room.. People practically live here as it is
laugh.gif
but i'll prob get one later in the year, if i move back home.. if
wink.gif

shurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay! I'm a happy contributor to that 5 million. And yeah, I had to save my munnys for a good few months to even buy it.

They're selling ridiculously fast... Maybe SONY will spring back up once the big titles are released.

....maybe.

blackjack

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
PS 3 will be launched here on the 23th but in contrast to the JP / US it will be technically cut-down. So.. Yay I'll add a +1 to Wii ^-^

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*part of those 5 mil
happy.gif
Launch day, whee. Though I don't really playing it all that often...I would if the Wii had online multiplayer. Oh well, its great for when my friends come over.
cool.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got my wii about 2 months ago. You still can't walk into a shop and get one in the UK. If Nintendo had produced twice as many wiis as they have they would probably still be all sold out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y