charpsp20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys,

So lately i just came up with a last min halloween costume proposition and need some some input: metal gear 3 naked snake in scientist camo. I decided that scientist would just be the easiest since i dont have time or money to make a credible traditional camo suit. He wears a ton of stuff normally. First of all, is this a dumb idea?

And second how do a decent enough job of the costume? I figured all I needed was glasses, green bandana, cigar, latex gloves, black tshirt (what it looks like he's wearing underneath lab coat), lab coat, snake id badge, kakis pants, dress shoes, and radio earplug. I dont know what to do with the hair style though as i have black hair and too short to be a mullet. That and no beard. Any ideas? I feel if i dont do this right ill just look like some random mad scientist with a head band

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make your own YOUTUBE COSTUME
biggrin.gif

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sweetbriar/1791870446/

LOL

QUOTE said:
If your teen has been dawdling about their Halloween costume, and suddenly freaks out today because they don't have anything to wear, don't panic! You can come to the rescue with this incredibly easy, completely last minute, and absolutely hysterical costume idea.

Sure, you might want to tone it down some (unless you live in Europe, the neighborhood probably won't take too kindly to your teen throwing back a couple beers while they're out trick-or-treating). But the concept is golden.

As far as I can tell, the only materials you need are: three pieces of poster board, some scissors, and a set of magic markers (of which you'll only use the black, blue, gray and red). Then just come up with a clever title, some appropriately random and pointless comments, and your child's costume will be the envy of his or her Facebook-loving, YouTube-obsessed friends.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Consider how any people at the party will actually get the reference. On the plus side those who've never played Metal Gear will think you're a mad scientist rather than constantly asking what on earth you're supposed to be, so it works both ways
smile.gif
Extra points to those who get it.

I've never played Metal Gear so I couldn't tell you how obvious it'll be to someone who has.

charpsp20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I will be wearing a Snake Id badge, but i know what you mean. Also where's a good place to find a dark green bandana?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo