half games i download don't work.. and i can't figure out why.

VoidPoPo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hey! I'm a few weeks into the scene of modding my switch.For some reason, half the games I download, whether it be from tinfoil shops or a rom site, just don't work. Why? I'm not sure. Tried reinstalling sigpatches, a new SD card, initializing my console, obtaining the same game from multiple places.. all end up with either the game data being corrupt instantly or the classic "software has been closed because an error occured". I'm not sure what causes this at all. Figured SD or sig issue, but it turns out, it isn't either.Latest hekateAtmosphere 1.5.3Issue on both sysnand and Emummc Please help me. Any lead would help!
(note: method of installing NSPs from sites is DBI installer. tried awoo installer and NUT and all have the same results, but DBI is more reliable and faster.)

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran into that a number of times. Just need to make sure AMS is Updated, FW is Updated, Sigpatches are Updated, DBI, Tinfoil, even on PC, you name it. Update Hekate, or whichever Startup method.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
sigpatches your problem is sigpatches. download latest version from https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/ and extract AT ROOT OF YOUR SD CARD, replace all files, then boot in to hekate and fix archive bit may be also a problem with archive bit on your sd card.

https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/issues/773

1689481025119.png

deathn0te

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I thought that it didn't work with the hekate bootloader if I took the fusee loader the games worked without any problems I have to try that with unset archive bit thanks

VoidPoPo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
even if you install your games on sysNAND, there is a lot of files needed on you SD Card so...
i checked on my first SD card and it returned with no issues. replaced it anyways to be safe, but issue persists. keep in mind these cards i bought are from the most trusted bookstore in my country, Jarir bookstore.

carlitos2200

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had that issue as well on my 512GB. i had to reformat it and everything was fixed again after trying new sig patches. Try that if all else fails.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1