SortRawTitle=Яback
SortRawPublisher=ZZZZZZZZZZ
Copyright=hakchi2 ©2017 Alexey 'Cluster' Avdyukhin

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
but it is not the desktop file of a game!
it is a desktop file of a folder!
that are 2 different things!

use the hakchi from dante what is in kmfdmanics archive.
the hold shift and pres synch an select the folder on the usb drive.

the usb mod needs other path in the desktop file but that doesnt do the normal hakchi.
the hakchi from dante do that and has a option to synch in a folder

Last edited by Liriel,

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but it is not the desktop file of a game!
it is a desktop file of a folder!
that are 2 different things!

use the hakchi from dante what is in kmfdmanics archive.
the hold shift and pres synch an select the folder on the usb drive.

the usb mod needs other path in the desktop file but that doesnt do the normal hakchi.

Thank you.
I will try this, after thanksgiving... :)

santamanga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

ermmm, what? When I sync with shift+savegames to a given location, the desktop file still has the wrong paths and I need to go over it with the sed script.
edit: yes, it does change it at game import! it didn´t at first, because i added the whole old desktop file, not only the game.

How do I play added snes games with the original emu? what´s the comand line? or do I always need to add any snes hmod?

Last edited by santamanga,

Turnbl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes... Added some basic cores. But they where ones that where pre-configured as far as I could tell. Came from https://github.com/ClusterM/retroarch-clover/releases

So download KMFDManic's set of cores https://github.com/KMFDManic/NESC-SNESC-Modifications/releases

You'll find the Vice core in here. Drag it over the Hakchi2 left pane to add it to the Hakchi application. Then you can 'Install extra modules' and choose Vice from the Hakchi menu. You'll then be prompted to do the hold reset and turn the SNES mini on thing to flash it.

Add your .d64 or .crt games, change the command line to c64 instead of d64 or crt and the games should just load from the normal SNES menu.

Once a game is loaded, in Retroarch menu (start+select) goto Quick Menu then Options. and set Controller0 type to joystick. You can then map the buttons below from the SNES pad to various keyboard buttons if you wish. Whatever F9 is mapped to (either Y or R) will bring up the virtual keyboard in game. A button is normal fire button.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: santamanga

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ermmm, what? When I sync with shift+savegames to a given location, the desktop file still has the wrong paths and I need to go over it with the sed script.
edit: yes, it does change it at game import! it didn´t at first, because i added the whole old desktop file, not only the game.

How do I play added snes games with the original emu? what´s the comand line? or do I always need to add any snes hmod?

mh i dont need to add the games new that the programm change the desktop file.

every snes rom will play with the original emu until the command line --retroarch is there then it will play it with retroarch core

Reactions: santamanga

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So download KMFDManic's set of cores https://github.com/KMFDManic/NESC-SNESC-Modifications/releases

You'll find the Vice core in here. Drag it over the Hakchi2 left pane to add it to the Hakchi application. Then you can 'Install extra modules' and choose Vice from the Hakchi menu. You'll then be prompted to do the hold reset and turn the SNES mini on thing to flash it.

Add your .d64 or .crt games, change the command line to c64 instead of d64 or crt and the games should just load from the normal SNES menu.

Once a game is loaded, in Retroarch menu (start+select) goto Quick Menu then Options. and set Controller0 type to joystick. You can then map the buttons below from the SNES pad to various keyboard buttons if you wish. Whatever F9 is mapped to (either Y or R) will bring up the virtual keyboard in game. A button is normal fire button.

Hope that helps!

So far it's been helpful, just trying to get keys set up for this game now. Thanks!

CompCom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New release candidate of my canoe save state compression mod is available here. This version uses a lower level of compression to lower the ram usage (almost no difference in save size). As always please let me know how this works for you if there are no issues I will do a full release soon.

Reactions: Home_Rowed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo