Cute Hot Whatever
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
Ello. I am on 9.2.0-20E sysNAND, and 10.5 EmuNAND(rxTools). I have installed Menuhax on sysNAND, and its working fine when I boot my 3DS/close system settings. But when I close Browser/Freindlist/Miiverse/Game Notes, it does not boot into CTR Boot Manager.
Next, I am not able to see XML homebrew apps like oothax installer on HBL.
Then I had injected HBLL.cia into H&S app, and it worked fine in EmuNAND. But when I did so in sysNAND, I got a box on the lower screen saying 'Please download this title again from eShop'.
So please help me out here.

Last edited by Salamencizer,

pofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ello. I am on 9.2.0-20E sysNAND, and 10.5 EmuNAND(rxTools). I have installed Menuhax on sysNAND, and its working fine when I boot my 3DS/close system settings. But when I close Browser/Freindlist/Miiverse/Game Notes, it does not boot into CTR Boot Manager.
Then I had injected HBLL.cia into H&S app, and it worked fine in EmuNAND. But when I did so in sysNAND, I got a box on the lower screen saying 'Please download this title again from eShop'.

1st of all , besides system settings , no other app is going to make you "soft reboot" your system , unless it's a game like SSB and mH4U (for the o3ds) or the HBL

2- are you sure that the apps you want to use are in the "3ds" folder on your SD card ?

3- did you use the same h&S app for both sysnand and emuNand ? Cuz if you did that's your problem

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Your 3DS doesn't reboot into sysNAND when you close browser/friend list/miiverse/game notes.
Update your HBL starter kit and menuhax, sounds like you're using a pre-hax2.5 version.
You need to be booted into rxMode sysNAND for the H&S inject to work.

Salamencizer

Cute Hot Whatever
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
India
1st of all , besides system settings , no other app is going to make you "soft reboot" your system , unless it's a game like SSB and mH4U (for the o3ds) or the HBL

2- are you sure that the apps you want to use are in the "3ds" folder on your SD card ?

3- did you use the same h&S app for both sysnand and emuNand ? Cuz if you did that's your problem
1.But when I was on 10.3 sysNAND, exiting Internet Browser would load the HBL.
2.yes they are in the 3ds folder on the root of the SD card. And even some 3dsx files are not detected by hbl (or ctr boot manager file browser)
3. No. I used different hs.app files to generate injectable files.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Your 3DS doesn't reboot into sysNAND when you close browser/friend list/miiverse/game notes.
I do that from sysNAND, not EmuNAND
Update your HBL starter kit and menuhax, sounds like you're using a pre-hax2.5 version.
It's hax 2.5 for sure. And I'm having the same problem with oothax, ninjhax, hbllhax, etc.
You need to be booted into rxMode sysNAND for the H&S inject to work.
Okay....me thot that it applies to in legit cias only...

Last edited by Salamencizer, , Reason: Typo

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I do that from sysNAND, not EmuNAND
Regardless, the home menu stays running in the background when you open one of them, that's why it doesn't reboot into menuhax.
1.But when I was on 10.3 sysNAND, exiting Internet Browser would load the HBL.
2.yes they are in the 3ds folder on the root of the SD card. And even some 3dsx files are not detected by hbl (or ctr boot manager file browser)
Make sure the .3dsx and .xml files are named the same as the folder they are in (one folder per homebrew) OR named boot.3dsx/boot.xml
Okay....me thot that it applies to in legot cias only...
Injecting anything to H&S makes it unlegit ;)

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Sounds to me like there's actually something going on with your SD's filesystem. How many times have you created an EmuNAND on it without creating a new partition table beforehand?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou