smile.gif

leetdood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Renegade_R's right.. you should watch what you say. Those release groups do all this for free, and they're people too. How would you feel like someone talked smack on you because you didn't give them something that you didn't EVEN need to give them? I'd be pissed personally.

Thanks for all the hard work, release groups. Esp. WRG.

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Renegade_R's right.. you should watch what you say. Those release groups do all this for free, and they're people too. How would you feel like someone talked smack on you because you didn't give them something that you didn't EVEN need to give them? I'd be pissed personally.

Thanks for all the hard work, release groups. Esp. WRG.

QFT. I know if I was a part of a release group, I'd hold off just because I could
laugh.gif

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You've gone your whole life without this game, but you can't wait another day or so without panicking? Pathetic. Get a life.
Wow... that seems a bit harsh, no?

Plus, your argument doesn't make sense, it basically says there's no point in ever being excited for something, or looking forward to anything, because you've gone your whole life without it.

A thread moaning a game hasn't been dumped yet is fairly pointless, but flaming the guy that made it is even more pointless.

IxthusTiger

Cruddy's Buddy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've gone your whole life without this game, but you can't wait another day or so without panicking? Pathetic. Get a life.

Plus, your argument doesn't make sense, it basically says there's no point in ever being excited for something, or looking forward to anything, because you've gone your whole life without it.

A thread moaning a game hasn't been dumped yet is fairly pointless, but flaming the guy that made it is even more pointless.

Well, I don't think material things should govern our lives and emotions... yeah there's no point in being excited for something you don't "need."

Now if I was excited because I was gonna be a father, that's different.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

It's hard to resist flaming the guy because of the nature of the topic. I've seen plenty of topics where people are excited for this game and discussing it normally but topics that complain about a rom not being dumped really is unncessary and selfish. These roms don't just fall out of the sky and one should be appreciative of the people who go through the trouble of releasing it in the first place. It is shipping from play-asia as of yesteday so if you like the game so much, support it. This thread particularly deserves a ban for directly insulting release groups with the stupid comment about them being lazy....so what has this individual done exactly? That's what I thought, not a damn thing except sitting on his @$$ browsing the internet looking for a download link.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't think calling release groups lazy is enough reason to ban someone on this forum.
I respect release groups for doing the dirty work but it's not like they are holy or something. We don't have a right to get releases early but they also don't have the right to be respected by everyone. It's all voluntary.

Well, I don't think material things should govern our lives and emotions... yeah there's no point in being excited for something you don't "need."

Now if I was excited because I was gonna be a father, that's different.
PW2 isn't a material thing, it's software so it's virtual. A baby is made from material so that's different.
You don't have emotions about games? Why do you care about them at all then?

ssj4android

Trophies
XP
Country
Perhaps if there were a dumper released that could dump to a file on a variety of devices, there would be a ROM already. Or perhaps not. Anyway, there's no way in hell I could write such a thing, so I guess I can't complain.

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

There's nothing wrong with being excited. In fact, I'm very excited for this game. The first one is probably my favorite game for the DS and one of my faves of all time.

But to panic just because it isn't dumped yet and go insulting release groups is just pathetic. It's fine to be excited, but you can't wait another couple of days without freaking out? WOW!!

sketch143

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
uhmm.. mind you guys.. it's only 7:43 am in japan right now.. October 26 - 7:43 am.. i don't think stores start opening til 9-ish.. so what's the rush?

rezen

Trophies
XP
Country
Let's try and change the direction of this post, because we can.

Just had a quick read over at GameFAQs... (TBH I suggest skipping over alot of posts since they are detailing the game.)

Sounds like a great translation!! People are saying that there is no crappy Engrish
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Sounds like its all done so why the hold up?

Still waiting for a USA preorder coz I love my Phoenix Wright and you just gotta support what you love
smile.gif

Devil_Spawn

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah my friend (havent got a clue how) got an early release (works for some review thingy) and he says translation is pure english, no engrish whatsoever

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill