• Replies 98
  • Likes 10

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darnit, Gateway. Every time there are new releases that don't work, I re-evaluate my life, and end up going outside and whatnot. Stop making me fat!

Reactions: SLiV3R

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Finally, now we'll be able to play games requiring 7.0 firmware. XD

Games requiring 7.0+ firmware =/= games with new protection , there are many games with 7.0 and playable , like kirby , yoshi , one piece red , etc etc etc. A game needing 7.0 firmware doesn't mean it won't work , in fact only 2 games have protection which are tomodachi life and pokemon art academy , and the youtube and pokebank apps

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games requiring 7.0+ firmware =/= games with new protection , there are many games with 7.0 and playable , like kirby , yoshi , one piece red , etc etc etc. A game needing 7.0 firmware doesn't mean it won't work , in fact only 2 games have protection which are tomodachi life and pokemon art academy , and the youtube and pokebank apps

dont forget the eshop and settings

Reactions: Nightwish

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Insane....I had started a post this morning wondering when we would hear something from Gateway because it seems as though they always give us something, news, videos, or updates about every six weeks and here we are six weeks out since release of Omega v2.2 and bang they drop something on us.

I was hoping for a video but we will likely get that next as it didn't sound like they had 7.x games/apps running but felt they figured out how to make it happen.

I was kicking myself because I had money on my XL to buy more DLC for Fire Emblem and neglected to do it so now I have to wait until we can get back into Eshop. Hopefully it won't be too long.
I thought the fire emblem shop worked already? I could very well be wrong tho.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I hope they realese their new update on september because super smash bros will be ready and nintendo wont be able to patch the game

Reactions: dekuleon

bartimeaus91

Stanza Blot Burls Rocks. Meaningless? Maybe not.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally tomodachi life. Would have bought the game on my 7.x 3DS IF i managed to try a demo.

Askedforthis

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Gateway does it again!

cwozby.gif

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Kirby is 6.2 tho. I never did test yoshi new island and one piece so I woudln't know. XD Still thanks. :D

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont see why they had to rush out this update, they should have not said anything till after september ,now nintendo knows, it it really worth it to tip nintendo off to play 2 games ,pokebank and youtube

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i dont see why they had to rush out this update, they should have not said anything till after september ,now nintendo knows, it it really worth it to tip nintendo off to play 2 games ,pokebank and youtube

I'm sure they said something because they don't want the same shit show that happened when they were quiet before 2.0. When everyone started calling them liars.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o