Homebrew Guy's can you help me whit my NNID

Jona0500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well i just downgraded two 3ds whit the dsiware method, but now in my 3ds i can't use my NNID it says that is already in another console, i have to mention that i formated my console before the transfer to make the transference whit my consolve empty (i have a backup before the format), i incjected my nand backup whit my NNID but it fails to conect, the i formated again i put my NNID to vinculate again before inject my nand again but it bring's me that error that the NNID is in another console when is not, the error is 022-2591, please can someone help me ?

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
It"s normal, all NNID"s that are linked to the console will transfer, you will need to contact Nintendo to make them manually transfer your NNID again to your other console.

Last edited by Clector,

Jona0500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ohh thank you very much :D, so it's esasy ?, how i can contact them ?, what i can say ?, thank youy thank you four your help :D

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Contact with Nintendo Support of your console region via email or phone, then say to them that you transfered but you didn"t thinked that the NNID will transfer too if you made a System Format before and that you want it again in the other console or something similar.
You"re welcome by the way.

Jona0500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Contact with Nintendo Support of your console region via email or phone, then say to them that you transfered but you didn"t thinked that the NNID will transfer too if you made a System Format before and that you want it again in the other console or something similar.
You"re welcome by the way.
Thank you :D i will call them tomorrow :D, hope i fix this soon :D thank you have a great day :D <3

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is another way of doing this without contacting Nintendo, basically it involves backing up the NAND, running tinyformat and logging into the account, then restoring the backup (if memory serves - it IS documented in a number of threads, though my memory is a little bit hazy on it). What's happened is your NNID is still tied to an old NAND (probably your original sysnand if you went through the a9lh process).

EDIT: See my post here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/question-cannot-access-eshop-since-installing-arm9loaderhax.429449/

Last edited by dubbz82,

Jona0500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There is another way of doing this without contacting Nintendo, basically it involves backing up the NAND, running tinyformat and logging into the account, then restoring the backup (if memory serves - it IS documented in a number of threads, though my memory is a little bit hazy on it). What's happened is your NNID is still tied to an old NAND (probably your original sysnand if you went through the a9lh process).

EDIT: See my post here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/question-cannot-access-eshop-since-installing-arm9loaderhax.429449/
I tried to contact whit nintendo support but they dont answer me :c i live in México, and they leave me waiting like 30 minutes, i tried whit the tinyformat but it doesn't works :c, what i can do ?

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to contact whit nintendo support but they dont answer me :c i live in México, and they leave me waiting like 30 minutes, i tried whit the tinyformat but it doesn't works :c, what i can do ?
If they didn't answer the phone, you could write an email.

Jona0500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If they didn't answer the phone, you could write an email.
I already send one but i din't know if the mail i send the message was the correct one, they replied my message they say that they recommend me to call :c, can you give me the link to send another one please?

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Try calling US and Canada Nintendo Support Center instead, they have an Spanish option so you should"t have problems when you need to speak.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)