Gaming Gundam 00

minger

Trophies
XP
Country
Er...its a 50 episode series like Wing and Seed, right? I hope it doesn't end next episode with basically everyone dead...completely different for a Gundam series =/

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
at the end of episode 24 they say "tune in next week for the final episode of gundam 00". Now i don't know whether 25 will be the last episode ever or if it's the last episode of the season.

can't wait to get my hands on the game.

( eispsode 23 and 24
cry.gif
cry.gif

and that guy was half robot
blink.gif
blink.gif
)

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All gundams will be destroyed next episode, it always happen at the end of the season, only for the pilot still alive to come back with something better next season.

He is right, it is 2 seasons of 25 episodes, but after the next one, Code Geass R2 starts (the long awaited season 2) and once Code Geass R2 is done, Gundam 00 season 2 should pick up.

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think I'm more interested in Code Geass R2 than Gundam 00. Both are good, but CG all the way.

For those that don't know.

Both Gundam 00 and Code Geass are being produced by a company called Sunrise. They usually alternate their best series in the same TV time slot on TBS and MBS (Japanese TV stations) -- that way, they don't compete for viewers with their own series (in the same TV season).

There's rumors that Gundam will actually run in the same season on Sunday 5PM and Code Geass, Saturday 6PM(Sunrise's usual spot).

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Grimalkin said:
There's rumors that Gundam will actually run in the same season on Sunday 5PM and Code Geass, Saturday 6PM(Sunrise's usual spot).
No. The Saturday 6pm timeslot (?6) is dead now being replaced with the Sunday 5pm slot. 00 will be the last show to run in that timeslot.
RIP DO ROKU.
ohmy.gif
There's even a tribute album/collection for it's "death". http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/anime/39/

00 Season 2 is scheduled for October 2008.

I want to punch whoever started that rumor in the face.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ice Cold said:
can someone post the controls of the game?
I tried this game and it's not really my forte, but the controls go as, A fires a gun, Y allows you to go upward in altitude, X takes out your sword and pressing it again slashes. That's about all I could figure out though. Also, you can hold A to charge your gun, and X for a more powerful slash.

Sendoh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Ice Cold said:
can someone post the controls of the game?

A fires your gun, while X allows you to attack with the sword. Take note that there is some time in between switching weapons. Y raises your altitude, and double pressing any button on the D-pad allows you to go faster. L allows you to center your vision on a target which your are supposed to protect (so far I haven't encountered such missions) while R allows you to center your vision on an enemy. Press R to switch between enemies. I'm not sure what the B button is for, but if I'm not wrong it allows you to raise altitude faster if you hold it with Y.

Anyways this is a great game. I've really enjoyed the fast-paced action. A must-try for Gundam 00 fans.

QUOTE(Infinity-X @ Mar 26 2008, 01:48 AM) Yeah it has been confirmed. It was a serious loss for Lockon to die. He was like my favorite character. Why couldn't it have been Tieria Erde that died. Noone likes that guy.

I don't like that guy but I like his Gundam. In the game at least. In the show he doesn't seem to be very helpful combat-wise. =/

blade666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the game is cool but i loved the green gundam i forgot his name
tongue.gif
... but at the gunpla or something i saw it with some sort of wings and then it looked cooler is there a way to unlock new gundam mechs or is this all???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @TimeMaster, what happenned?