Hacking Guitar Hero

  • Thread starter Thread starter schamber
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,374
  • Replies Replies 3

schamber

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
56
Country
I was wondring if anyone has been able to get more than one copy of GH to install and run via USB Loader. I have several customs and would like to keep them all on the HD I have. Any input will be appreciated

Thanks for the time
Stu C
 
yes I did get that to work. You have to use a Hex Editor (I use Hex Editor Neo) to edit the GameID of the ISO, use theGHOST to edit the game name and savegame titles and use Loadstructor to make a wad channel for it.
 
you need to have different... iso... code... names? i have no idea what they are called XD
the normal "code" for a pal guitar hero 3 is RGHP52 ... so i think you can change it with wii scrubber, just change the code to something else, and it should work.
 
Theres already a nice little util for the PC ISO Renamer: http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=145064

Just change the GAMEID and it works! I've got about 5 customs on my harddisk.

Either just change the last couple of numbers or if you want different covers take a look at DJTAZ's site: http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/

Search for guitar and use the gameid listed against the custom cover or just download and add your own text to the picture.

Enjoy!
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted