guitar hero importing songs issue

thegame07

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I imported my guitar hero greatest hits songs onto my guitar hero 5 on the ps3 even paid £1.50 but when I go to quickplay most of them aren't there? like through the fire and the flames. I even refreshed the list and they still didn't show.... I also tried resetting my ps3 and rebooting the game, no luck. What am I doing wrong? I haven't played the greatest hits disc before, I just bought it. thanks

Edit.. FFS, what a con! they couldn't get a licence for half the songs so you only get to import half of them or so and all the best ones are left out!

"Guitar Hero gamers looking to export songs like "Through the Fire and Flames", "Beast and the Harlot", "Bark at the Moon", and "Raining Blood" will have to continue waiting for the chance to import into Guitar Hero 5. Reports indicate that music licensing deals with Warner Music Group (and possibly others) are what’s holding up the release of the remaining song exports. We will keep you updated as events develop.

5Frets.com is the only site publishing both the list of songs that ARE and ARE NOT available for exporting to Guitar Hero 5.

Guitar Hero Smash Hits is called Guitar Hero Greatest Hits in Europe."

The worst thing of all they will charge an extra £1.50 when they get the rest of the licence for the songs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night