Hacking Guitar Hero 5 does not work using disc loader.

eagles5769

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And Rock Band Track Pack Vol 2 is now broken when it used to work on disc. RB Vol. 1 works and Rock Band: Beatles works. I spent so many hours trying to figure this out and nothing is working. I have 4.0U with cIOS 38 rev14 and neogamma r7 and did that 249 222 38 merged 37 thing in Hermes. I also tried custom IOS 37 with rev dip 232 and 249. Also I tried SoftChip and set it to 249 002 fix enabled but all I get every time is a black screen. I'm starting to think GH5 only works on USB loaders but I cannot use usb loaders at the moment, only disc. Anyone know if GH5 and RB Track pack vol 2 works with the disc loader? And why is Rock Band Track Pack Vol. 2 broken now? What do I do to fix that?

eagles5769

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it working with softchip and instead chose 232 instead of 249 and it worked. I guess there is no way to get it working with neogamma. I just hate going through the homebrew channel to launch it.

Also RB Track Pack Vol 2 is still broken. I tried it with SoftChip this time instead of NeoGamma and chose 232 and it still failed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night