Guild's Flamebait News That Isn't Posted Thread

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ah, that makes more sense then for the comparison.
That's the problem the WiiU currently has - it gets a lot of multiplatform ports of old and new games alike but very little exclusive titles from Western companies. This of course is understandable considering the current WiiU sales, but it's certainly not doing the console any favours since gamers either already played them or can play them on their current systems anyways.

Sure, there's the First-party CPR Therapy going on, but not everyone "digs that" and contrary to Nintendo's original statement that the WiiU will be their return to the mainstream, I'm not seeing any mainstream first or second-party games. A Metroid Prime title could entice customers to buy the system, but nooo... :P

Reactions: Rydian

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to say something along those lines too when I read the title, but it won't be a port of their existing titles, they're working on a new game. So it's not a port... yet.

First law of console wars slap-fights: All games are ports unless proven otherwise. And even then...

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I was about to post this in USN a while ago, but raul among others thought of it not being worth it. Now I find this priceless diamond in the rough EoF post that fits the bill! AND THEN YOU WERE FIRST, GAHARS! ;O;

I can imagine the first 10 pages of "LOL PSVITA AND PS3 DON'T SELL, SONY DOOMED!" :creep:

Reactions: Foxi4 and Gahars

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?