Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like my 3DS isn't booting without the SD card, by the way. Kinda weird, anyone knows why and how to solve it? Sorta worried here...
That's normal. Copy the arm9loaderhax.bin to the root of your ctrnand with fbi, and it will boot without the sd card.

Reactions: HyperT

Onsonj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone done this successfully with a N3DS (non-xl)? I am really wanting to try it but afraid to brick my console.

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Seems like my 3DS isn't booting without the SD card, by the way. Kinda weird, anyone knows why and how to solve it? Sorta worried here...
It's supposed to do this. If you want to boot it without copy arm9loaderhax.bin to your CTRNAND using FBI.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How am I supposed to install freeshop if there is no links for it due to dcma or is it not possible ever?
TitleDB through FBI.

Reactions: HyperT

KiYOy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Using the TitleDB? I install a "freeShop Launcher" but the app open, appear a black screen and closed to the home screen.

chompita239

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Guys, i have a N3DS and got stuck in the browser step, my wireless was disable from before starting the tutorial, and now i am in 2.1 trying to turn on wifi but i cant...it says i have to turn on the wifi using the switch but the new3ds doesnt have one

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, i have a N3DS and got stuck in the browser step, my wireless was disable from before starting the tutorial, and now i am in 2.1 trying to turn on wifi but i cant...it says i have to turn on the wifi using the switch but the new3ds doesnt have one
Something about taking off the battery... Can't remember correctly.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

woebtz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Little paranoid, so just to be safe and certain. If I follow this guide, will my downloaded games, and game saves remain intact, or will they be deleted?

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
`
Little paranoid, so just to be safe and certain. If I follow this guide, will my downloaded games, and game saves remain intact, or will they be deleted?
they will still be there if you do a nand backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1