Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strongal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No thank you I do not have the guts to try this XD, I have a 3ds already on 9.2 with Emunand, and my brother has a 3ds on 11.2, and he wanted to downgrade to 9.2 since both he and I do not understand A9LH so we stayed with Emunand.

As you wish, I just wanted you to know the odds of bricking are 0% since Decrypt9 and then Hourglass9 do it all automatically, you only have to press select to install arm9 once on 2,1 XD
You can always install arm9 later, when you feel like trying it. I didnt regret going from rxtools to Luma, but when I started using arm9, I fell in love with all the posibilities it has. You can always ask us for help in some months if you want to take the step ^^

SleepyEagle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just cannot, for the life of me, get passed #8. I've tried the troubleshooting and I've triple checked my file locations. Every time I try to start SafeA9LHInstaller I get stuck on black screens. Is it just a luck of the draw type of thing?

Edit: All I can say is DERP.

Last edited by SleepyEagle,

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As you wish, I just wanted you to know the odds of bricking are 0% since Decrypt9 and then Hourglass9 do it all automatically, you only have to press select to install arm9 once on 2,1 XD
You can always install arm9 later, when you feel like trying it. I didnt regret going from rxtools to Luma, but when I started using arm9, I fell in love with all the posibilities it has. You can always ask us for help in some months if you want to take the step ^^
ok thanks ^^
and.... I USE LUMA 3DS MODAFÓCA

zombigrn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just cannot, for the life of me, get passed #8. I've tried the troubleshooting and I've triple checked my file locations. Every time I try to start SafeA9LHInstaller I get stuck on black screens. Is it just a luck of the draw type of thing?
are you using it with a game cart in slot?

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you're on #8, you should launch safehax, which'll automatically launch Decrypt9WIP, not SafeA9LHInstaller.

Reactions: SleepyEagle

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I already uninstalled a9lh after installing it just to get my OTP.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That hurts tho :(
RXTools is so outdated, its hard to even think of how low the boot rate was XD
the boot rate was normal it's very rare freeze during boot for me XD

pseudoSue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished step 16 but now my 3DS will not turn on. The light turns blue for a second and then fades out. I tried booting with and without SD card and also removed battery for a few seconds. Am I hosed?

Strongal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I finished step 16 but now my 3DS will not turn on. The light turns blue for a second and then fades out. I tried booting with and without SD card and also removed battery for a few seconds. Am I hosed?

Hold start on boot, and then follow the guide ^^

Reactions: pseudoSue

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to do this guide again on my brothers o3dsxl but when doing the backup it said not enough space he has a 4gb SD card

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

woebtz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After step 10...do I take the sd card our with the system still on? I am trying to read and make sure I understand the guide before I start actually doing the steps, and I am not understanding how we can add things to the micro sd root with the card in the 3ds and the console on...I am guessing you take it out while 3ds is on and put in PC...follow the steps...return sd card to 3ds press start?

Strongal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After step 10...do I take the sd card our with the system still on? I am trying to read and make sure I understand the guide before I start actually doing the steps, and I am not understanding how we can add things to the micro sd root with the card in the 3ds and the console on...I am guessing you take it out while 3ds is on and put in PC...follow the steps...return sd card to 3ds press start?

If its on Decrypt9, Select dismounts it so you can put it on your computer without worrying, yh

Reactions: HyperT

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Troubleshooting Steps.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you, very helpful!
Added to OP.

Kyubnyan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it launches safehax but stops at attempt 0x1100, I am on o3ds newest firm. what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @HiradeGirl, https://a.co/d/6oECWAh