Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Ok i need someone to confirm this but will this guide be any use for a O3DS XL 11.2?

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a leak everything ned has done was uploaded publicly on github all of us here that installed cfw just took a risk instead of waiting for his beta. But yeah apparently he has high standards so his definition of a beta to us was almost like complete.
0_0 i did not know i was taking a risk......

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

im stock on a yellow screen with the steelhax! ANy help?
hold power butten for 30secs or so tell it turns off (all lights off) then turn back on and retry

faaaaq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a leak everything ned has done was uploaded publicly on github all of us here that installed cfw just took a risk instead of waiting for his beta. But yeah apparently he has high standards so his definition of a beta to us was almost like complete.
Its not really a "high standards" kind of deal, it sounds like he literally just didnt know his "alpha" would really work at all. he thought it PROBABLY would work on USA 11.2, and almost for sure not on other regions and lower versions, but it seems to work on most everything

leerpsp, it wasnt really a "risk." it was just "it might not do anything at all"

Reactions: leerpsp

Dashing_NYK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, great guide. Unfortunately I'm stuck on step 26. Using a N3DS XL.

"slot0x25KeyX not set up
This won't work on O3DS < 7.x or A9LH
Health&Safety Inject: failed!

W0rm_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will i need to download another otherapp if I already made one for soundhax? And would I keep it or rename it to otherapp?

woebtz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to run soundhax I get an error saying the software was forced to close and the system would reboot.

Any ideas?

ikrium

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am stuck on step 26. I press UP while rebooting and nothing happens except it loads up the normal 3ds menu. Everything else went as smooth as silk before this little hiccup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg