Hacking [GuiDDD] Graphic Interface For DDD

zongalito

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
how about adding an option for the DLC folder? and the title update folder?
i know for dlc is /vol/aoc/ but i dont know about title update and i think i need to update pikmin to use the dlc i dumped

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Windows 10 is being a fa@#$.
None of the apps are packed, they are clean .net from visual studio lol.
Windows safescreen is just a pain in the ass. Windows 10 itself can be the nicest, fastest and least annoying windows yet, as soon as you disable cortana, replace the startmenu-shell with a custom one and disable all the half-assed firewall-enhancements...

yrkel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice Job well Done. I'm trying the 0.3 version right now. Will give a try to the 0.4 Next.

I don't know if it's in the app, but would be nice to have a popup saying something like "Game succesfully dumped" when everything is finished.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you all for your feedback, really appreciated!
Nice Job well Done. I'm trying the 0.3 version right now. Will give a try to the 0.4 Next.
I don't know if it's in the app, but would be nice to have a popup saying something like "Game successfully dumped" when everything is finished.
I can do this, however, there is no way the GUI can detect if the game indeed successfully dumped, or stomped dumping at some time. if titledumper.exe has a specific text when finish dumping, i can try and read this text and send the pop up, but only if titledumper.exe displays this message when finish dumping.

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you all for your feedback, really appreciated!

I can do this, however, there is no way the GUI can detect if the game indeed successfully dumped, or stomped dumping at some time. if titledumper.exe has a specific text when finish dumping, i can try and read this text and send the pop up, but only if titledumper.exe displays this message when finish dumping.
I dont think it does specifically, but I think it shows like, client 1/0 disconnected. And then stops.

yrkel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks.
I found a little "bug" with version 0.3 If the folder have a space in his name, it will only use the first word... On my Pc i have a WII folder and a WII U Folder. I choose Wii U in the App, but the dump is made in the WII Folder.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it does specifically, but I think it shows like, client 1/0 disconnected. And then stops.
Yeah, it displays that message, but as i said, that does not mean that the dump went ok, it just mean that the Wii U closed the program.
Thanks.
I found a little "bug" with version 0.3 If the folder have a space in his name, it will only use the first word... On my Pc i have a WII folder and a WII U Folder. I choose Wii U in the App, but the dump is made in the WII Folder.
Thank for the feedback, ill look into it.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how others are able to use this but not me. I can use the DDD command-line without a hitch and dump games fine, but not the GUI? -_- Since I'm setting up the correct IP address in the DDD app via the Wii U, by all rights I should be able to use the GUI just the same. I have used both Local and Select Binary, nothing.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

yrkel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know how others are able to use this but not me. I can use the DDD command-line without a hitch and dump games fine, but not the GUI? -_- Since I'm setting up the correct IP address in the DDD app via the Wii U, by all rights I should be able to use the GUI just the same. I have used both Local and Select Binary, nothing.

Just to be sure. I closed my wii u. Rebooted my PC. When Pc is back in windows (7) then i started my wii u, goes to DDD add my IP. I started the GUI, specified where is titledumper, choose the folder to dump. Started the dump. Then i goes on my wii u, started the Game to dump, and as of now, everything seems fine.

Which version of the Gui do you use?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to be sure. I closed my wii u. Rebooted my PC. When Pc is back in windows (7) then i started my wii u, goes to DDD add my IP. I started the GUI, specified where is titledumper, choose the folder to dump. Started the dump. Then i goes on my wii u, started the Game to dump, and as of now, everything seems fine.

Which version of the Gui do you use?

I used 0.3 and the 0.4 nightly build, and it indeed shows the right IP, so it obviously knows how to connect to it, the weird thing is the command-line app works fine, and I have a batch file set up to dump it once I load a game after I load DDD in the homebrew launcher. So it works, just not the GUI part, it tells me that it couldn't connect to the socket and then just refuses to dump :unsure:

I think I'm suffering from a PEBKAC error.

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
keep getting this error " Cant bind socket" Anyone help ?

EDIT: Command line works fine, This thinks my ports are being used by something else... I'll try again later.

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keep getting this error " Cant bind socket" Anyone help ?

EDIT: Command line works fine, This thinks my ports are being used by something else... I'll try again later.
If im correct, this is due the process not being kill and running on the background, can you confirm that there's an app running on the background, if yes, i can add a button to kill the process!

kavid

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
when i tap “start”,debug log dont show “Waiting for the wiiu connection”,but it show blank and nothing.

if i retap "start",show " " Cant bind socket""

Attachments

• QQ图片20160520135024.png
    QQ图片20160520135024.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 233
Last edited by kavid,

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Always failed like this:
Code:
Title Dumper by Dimok
Waiting for WiiU connection... (press Ctrl+C to stop)
Can't bind socket.
I give up using this.
If im correct, this is due the process not being kill and running on the background, can you confirm that there's an app running on the background, if yes, i can add a button to kill the process!
It doesn't work. I killed titledumper.exe process a bunch of times.

Last edited by MelonGx,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday