Please not coverflow.
frown.gif

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
I realy hope and want to belive that this isn't another trick...(nice try, mousex , sadly I have seen it on April, the second
tongue.gif
).
Did you know that some people have a real live?
Sorry that I didn't reply to your meesage in the minute when you sent it. At least I have to go to work to earn money and I don't spent my whole free time on an anonymus Wii board. I wrote you that I ported the loader to GRRLIB, this is real and works. But I think you don't know what this means. It looks mostly the same as before but works different. The background, the icons and texts are all now loaded extra and not in one image, even a basic control with the Wii cursor works (as I'm on Opera Wii now I'll upload something later).
By the way, you and Kenny, you don't make GUIs, you make Mockups, a GUI would be working and not just be an image.
So. I got a working code where I can start designing it. And what have you got? Just an image and no knowledge how you can turn i into a working program
tongue.gif

I'm very dissappointed that you thought that I wanted to trick you. Why should I'll send aprils fools PMs? I'm not stupid.

bluebird12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this isn't classy... but couldn't we use Wii Homebrew Launcher found here: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wii_Homebrew_Launcher

We could make each game into a .dol (this has already been done by many people). and attach a .png of the banner image and a .txt of the title. Each game would get its own folder.

Obviously this isn't as nice as the GUI designs that haven't been posted. But I think this is better then installing wads of each game b/c it will be easier to make changes when USB launcher 1.2 comes out.

oneleggedjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I hate to ask, because I know it takes time, but do you guys have a estimate on when it will be ready? and will it be open source?

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
One Week or more .. it all depends .. i will post pictures from now then .. to show it ..we are willy workin hard and just give us time ..

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
moving quick hope its uses the same size .png as one of the Gui apps that lets you show the front cover for the little icon on the right hand side

kevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Great! I was going to create a topic about a GUI USB Loader...... someone beat me to it.

I'm glad it's being worked on
smile.gif

Can't wait for the final product.

usptactical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great news! Here's one more request for NO coverflow.
smile.gif

I updated USBLoader to display the game covers as I scroll through the game list. I really just did it for my son who can't read yet, so it's not the most elegant solution but it works for now. I know I'll be switching to the new version when it's released.
smile.gif

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
usptactical said:
This is great news! Here's one more request for NO coverflow.
smile.gif

I updated USBLoader to display the game covers as I scroll through the game list. I really just did it for my son who can't read yet, so it's not the most elegant solution but it works for now. I know I'll be switching to the new version when it's released.
smile.gif
I'm curious to see a screenshot of what this looks like! I don't really care for the .dol, but others might, I just wanna see a photo!!

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
oke for 2d version kenny´s idea is great:

but i am a friend of coverflow ;-) but i think coverflow ist to black. a more wiish styled coverflow is good idea i think

but the perfekt gui would be a crossgui, i mean kennys design + coverflow ;-)

kind regards
NeoRame

JussiPik

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
NeoRame said:
oke for 2d version kenny´s idea is great:

but i am a friend of coverflow ;-) but i think coverflow ist to black. a more wiish styled coverflow is good idea i think

but the perfekt gui would be a crossgui, i mean kennys design + coverflow ;-)

kind regards
NeoRame

yes that would be perfect.but you can make the coverflow background to white, right?
isn`t coverflow programmed with flash? or is it java?

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
my buddy baboon (Mr.Tea here on gbatemp is a gfx desighner also my buddy nick666 is a gfx designer as well by day...they are both awesome chill dudes from the uk i have a ton of respect for...if you want i can direct them here i dunno if you have a gfx set in stone yet but thought i would bring it up
smile.gif

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys ,i will post picture's , when i have time to take a picture and stuff , just want everone to know, its all going Aright.. the hardest part was to put C++ AND C together.are coderis doing that. we are working on alot of stuff right now .. if peopel wants to help just let me know .. pm me .. like how bLUE -k did .

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh well i´m would like to help
wink.gif
if you guys want someone more
I tried it myself but and got it almost compiled but i had still some problem with putting c and c++ together so that i don´t got it compiled the right way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i just worked out and i'm feeling great