Hacking GUI USB Loader

maddoc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The wiimote accelerometer data can also be read.
So wiimote swings could be implemented in that menu I think.

First let them make it fully functional.
All the nice ideas will be added after having the base menu.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
i just test his and he did a good job on it ... thanks Upstactical , you can test are tonight .. send me a pm

I will be postin pictures tonight,for you guys to see ..the one we are making ..

usptactical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiShizzza said:
looks like *done*
at least a first version...
.. Will you release it today ?

I'll post after I get home from work. I was also thinking about getting rid of the console area alltogether, but then you'd need images for every game and then eventually I'd have to do coverflow.
smile.gif

@djbubba2002: I'll send you the PM. I can't wait to see what you have. I started playing around with that menu gui code, but I decided I wanted something quick-and-dirty instead of coding every night for the next couple weeks.
biggrin.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
usptactical said:
Here's what I got so far. Sorry for the crappy iphone video:
Well, nice done
smile.gif
. It's a little sad that there are so many GUI-Projects, all spreaded everywhere, but hey...contribution isn't bad, right
tongue.gif
? I would prefer that all merge together...bu yeah, don't looks like this is going to happen...The best method and hardest method would to work on the WBFS-System, so that we would also be possible to save the Images there...more Speed, faster loading of Images...but not realy necessary, I think. Oh, and maybe you can ask niXX, where he downloads the cover for his Windows-Application...a small change, and you would be able to download the Images via the Wii...no searching required...that would also be awesome
smile.gif
. HBB and other Apps (Code downloader) may be a good idea giver..
wink.gif

EDIT: Damm, WiiShizzza offered you his Graphics
blink.gif
...now all the other GUIs will look bad, in comparison with that one
tongue.gif
. Let the race begin, again
tongue.gif

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Wiishizzza i wont leave you out , you can test for me , if you want , i will have it ready to to by tonight .. ok, upstactiocal i like the no cover one hahahah..

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
usptactical said:
Here's what I got so far. Sorry for the crappy iphone video:

if you release the .dol as a beta then people can really get stuck in helping you with artwork and things and altering childproof stuff and making a nice wad from it......all hail the GUI God

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh just a request on that .dol would it be possible to make it so you can display more then 6 titles at a time that would be just grand

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djbubba2002 said:
Wiishizzza i wont leave you out , you can test for me , if you want , i will have it ready to to by tonight .. ok, upstactiocal i like the no cover one hahahah..
Yah, the Puppy Luv 'No Image' caught my eye during the video as well, made me el oh el. Good works guys. I'm excitedddd.

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think just a release of the .dol as it is would be nice. the other versions will start popping up after that.
thanks again usptactical

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
sorgs is NOT default vid mode BTW
wink.gif
if you guys can fix that then NTSC users can use it but ATM it wont load a single pal game on NTSC if anyone finds a version of that mod WITH PAL and NTSC support for 3.2U i would really appreciate a PM with a link
frown.gif

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
sorgs is NOT default vid mode BTW
wink.gif
if you guys can fix that then NTSC users can use it but ATM it wont load a single pal game on NTSC if anyone finds a version of that mod WITH PAL and NTSC support for 3.2U i would really appreciate a PM with a link
frown.gif

^^ word

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up