[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ultimate_Gui_Edition_V1.0

Changelog:

V1.0
Ocarina Codes Added(can be toggled on and off in settings) (Hungyip84)
New layout ready for Game Covers (not implemented yet)
Power Button disabled from Wii-mote due to not working
Background Music (dimok)

Source

Original source from dimok and original background from WiiShizza.

palasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isnt libwiigui GPL? i know Waninkoko released his source, so thats open...can you release a binary only release of this?

not a major gripe, but i think everyone has gotten as far as they have by collaborating and sharing little bits of code here and there. i can understand that this would be a beta preview, so no source until its "done", but you labeled it as 1.0
smile.gif

56killer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If I'm not mistaken you need the images to be a multiple of 4 to work correctly. I think I may be wrong but that can be your problem for the covers.

cdreams

Trophies
Website
www.shaunpauljohnston.com
XP
Country
@kongsnutz

Since you seem to be getting somewhere with the code, could you help me out with something?

I need a working loader for my png's which you can see here:

USB Loader

If the code could be edited to include all these fixed but adding it to the loader to work with my images, then it would be perfect. I know a lot of people are waiting for it but I can't code unfortunately.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
56killer said:
If I'm not mistaken you need the images to be a multiple of 4 to work correctly. I think I may be wrong but that can be your problem for the covers.

Yes okay but i´m testing with the button.png too and same result.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the source for the homebrew channel 0.3 readily available? I'd like to implement the scrolling from it into this loader. (hold b, and move the wiimote to fast scroll).

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I implemented Ocarina Cheats now. Its in the Settings Menu....you got a third option now. You can choose between turning the cheat load on or off. Standard is on. If none found he skips them.

Also made a Waiting for USB Device window which is unlimited waiting time. You got a Cancel Button to stop that and return to Wii System Menu

Can anyone give me a cheatfile which i need to copy to sd:/codes/ from zelda twilight princess europe so i can test if ocarina is working?

Sorry i never used cheats before and dont know what to do, dont wanna read me into it...since i wont use it again.

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh didnt know that you implemented it already. Well i am just going to add it and post my new release with it. After that i got no time for 3-4 weeks. Got a lot of stuff to do for college.
But I hope you can do the cover thing, would be nice
smile.gif

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You made a lot of work while i was asleep....nice
biggrin.gif

So is this file for the europe version? do i need to rename it to something? coz it seems to not work even with your gui.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof