dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*UPDATE*

Added Ocarina Support
Added Waiting for USB Device for 30 secs window if none is found

You can get all version with music/without music and with gameID/without gameID here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=82506ca...e018c8114394287

Source is included.

Have fun. (Btw guys you can also scroll through the list with your Nunchuck and that fast
smile.gif
)

Btw this is my last release for a few weeks. I wont have time for coding in the next weeks. In about 3-4 Weeks i'll update the whole gui to 1.4 or whatever is the newest than or i'll take kongnutz's source and update that one if he didnt do it himself until then
tongue.gif
. I like how it looks
smile.gif

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey fabi280 i talked to WiiShizzza and he had the same problem (i think). He sometimes got a message about Perssion Denied while compiling. It seems this problem is caused by Windows Vista. What WiiShizzza did is: he booted Windows XP (other pc or virtual pc) and tried it there and everything worked fine.

Maybe this was your problem too. Let me know if it helps.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey look feel free to go nutz on my source ...... cause i love the way i got the layout.

just needs covers working now haha

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dimok said:
Hey fabi280 i talked to WiiShizzza and he had the same problem (i think). He sometimes got a message about Perssion Denied while compiling. It seems this problem is caused by Windows Vista. What WiiShizzza did is: he booted Windows XP (other pc or virtual pc) and tried it there and everything worked fine.

ran as administrator in vista.........?

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would guess so. I already knew it was because of Vista as soon as he said he got a message Permission Denied. I had other troubles with permissions on Vista too earlier on my laptop. It was Vista Home so i installed XP from my old PC to it
biggrin.gif

fabi280

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
manias said:
dimok said:

How to run it as Admin without an active UAC?

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
fabi280 said:
manias said:
dimok said:

How to run it as Admin without an active UAC?
iirc then it does run as administrator. But perhaps you need to take ownership of the folder? (or install everything outside of program files)

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@manias Installing outside of program files didnt help WiiShizzza. He tried it on other Drives like D: E: with different file Systems NTFS FAT32. Nothing helped him except booting XP and do it there.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dimok said:
@manias Installing outside of program files didnt help WiiShizzza. He tried it on other Drives like D: E: with different file Systems NTFS FAT32. Nothing helped him except booting XP and do it there.
then apart from installing it elsewhere you need to be owner of all folders n files that you need I recon..

Makoto83

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hi, impossible to compile

linking ... boot.elf
c: / devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-gekko/4.2.4/../../../../powerpc-gekko/bin/ld.exe: can not find-lpngu
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make [1]: *** [/ c / boot.elf] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2

I install the library pngu or is the problem on vista and XP does not
sorry for my english

fabi280

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
dimok said:

It helped a lot!
TYVM!
grog.gif

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Makoto83 said:
hi, impossible to compile

linking ... boot.elf
c: / devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-gekko/4.2.4/../../../../powerpc-gekko/bin/ld.exe: can not find-lpngu
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make [1]: *** [/ c / boot.elf] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2

I install the library pngu or is the problem on vista and XP does not
sorry for my english
1. What failed to compile/link?
2. Yes, install libpng, USB laoder compiles fine on all systems,. Vista makes no problems there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol