Gaming GTA - CW Maps, Hints, Items and Cheats

FlyingPretzel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
i have a problem i found the 2 lions guardians things and then sync my stats threw my ds and i successfully connected
but nothing happend i didnt get any missons \ mail

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlyingPretzel said:
i have a problem i found the 2 lions guardians things and then sync my stats threw my ds and i successfully connected

To get the missions you have to...

1. Find the 2 lions
2. Sync your stats
3. Visit the Social Club page about the lions and have it tell you that you can now unlock the missions
4. Sync your stats AGAIN
5. Wait for the e-mail, you may have to run around for 5 minutes

The most often missed thing is that you have to sync twice, with a check of the special Guardian Lions web page in between

harjaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mattx said:
2 mystery items:

1. I have seen a strange truck driving around. It has a star, and there's a red arrow above it ( indicating its a target). It will drive peacefully by, unless you ram it..then it speeds off?!!!? I have chased it around for hours, but I cant kill it!

2. Also, there are many locations with spinning balls of blue light around town...what are they???

What are they????
1. That's is an Ammunation truck you can hijack for weapons. To steal it, shoot/ram the truck until the driver gets out. Then kill him and take the truck. You can use a heavy care like Dukes or Stallion to ram him or drive by with high-power weapons.

2. After you beat the game and sign-up at the social club, two of those will be replaced with lions yo need to find to access extra missions.

harjaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Egonny said:
Just bought a Rhino, is there any way on keeping it, since it doesn't fit in any garage.
I think garages are the only way to store vehicles between saves. Just buy one every time, there isn't much else to do with drug money after you buy all safehouses/weapons.

inglewoodboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
antiaverage said:
FlyingPretzel said:

To get the missions you have to...

1. Find the 2 lions
2. Sync your stats
3. Visit the Social Club page about the lions and have it tell you that you can now unlock the missions
4. Sync your stats AGAIN
5. Wait for the e-mail, you may have to run around for 5 minutes

The most often missed thing is that you have to sync twice, with a check of the special Guardian Lions web page in between

when im trying to sync my states it doesnt connter even when i stand right infront of the router

kirbydragon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What stuff is needed for the missions? Example: Zhou needs 20 bags of weed for a certain mission, while Kenny needs $5000. What else is there?

issy12

Trophies
XP
Country
i love this game soo much!!
smile.gif
ive only completed 17.04% but i still think it's the greatest game ever however i dont understand how the wi fi works
unsure.gif
im sorry if this question has been asked before but can someone please help this noob out.
shy.gif

thanks

zoolteq

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Let me ask a guestion I did not find through search option - I've managed to destroy 100 security cameras. Drug prices increased. I was making good money (few 1000 on single deal). Unfortunately some period later drug prices decreased (few bucks on single deal). Does anyone know what could be the reason? I am at around 47% of whole game. Thanks for your help.

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I need help locating the last lion

So far I've found the first guardian lion and I've searched all of the possible places they could be using the map provided on rockstar social club. At each site, I found either a golden lion or a swirly sphere, except for the 2 sites I have circled

cwguardianlionmap1.gif

I have looked for ages to find the spheres located around these 2 sites but cannot find them anywhere, can someone copy an image of the map and put some dots on the exact location of these 2 spheres. I would really appreciate it

IngeniousDefault

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, I have donw the two noodle runs (first 13 deliveries for gold and the second 15 deliveries for gold) and I get the message of refilling health, but it doesn´t work. What´s wrong?

beeb24

Trophies
XP
Country
Gerinych said:
jyap121 said:
I'm having trouble to find the last safehouse. Anyone has the complete map of safehouses?

Re the random character mission for the hot dog guy, I first saw him at a corner 2 streets to the north of Cerveza Heights gas station.
The second time is at the pedestrian pathway of Steinway facing Charge Island, the street on the right before you go to East Borough Bridge from Steinway.
If you didn't do 3 Wilfrid missions, do them. That'll get you the last house.

is there an easier way of getting the house on the scratch card cos i have spend loads of dosh on winning it but still can't.

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
beeb24 said:
Gerinych said:
jyap121 said:
I'm having trouble to find the last safehouse. Anyone has the complete map of safehouses?

Re the random character mission for the hot dog guy, I first saw him at a corner 2 streets to the north of Cerveza Heights gas station.
The second time is at the pedestrian pathway of Steinway facing Charge Island, the street on the right before you go to East Borough Bridge from Steinway.
If you didn't do 3 Wilfrid missions, do them. That'll get you the last house.

is there an easier way of getting the house on the scratch card cos i have spend loads of dosh on winning it but still can't.

Nope, no trick, you just have to keep buying and scratching the I'm Rich ticket. I broke the monotony by buying 25, scratching, and then moving on to another ticket location as fast as I could. I moved between 4 different locations, trying to beat my time to get 100 scratches. I didn't even finish 2 laps by the time I had the house.

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imz said:

So far I've found the first guardian lion and I've searched all of the possible places they could be using the map provided on rockstar social club. At each site, I found either a golden lion or a swirly sphere, except for the 2 sites I have circled

cwguardianlionmap1.gif

I have looked for ages to find the spheres located around these 2 sites but cannot find them anywhere, can someone copy an image of the map and put some dots on the exact location of these 2 spheres. I would really appreciate it

I took the initiative and finished the complete map. This is about as complete as it gets. It has all the swirling dots, all the rampages, all the odd jobs, all the random encounters, all the cameras, all the safehouses, etc. If you find anything missing, please PM me and I will update it ASAP. The only thing I think might not be on here are an armor or health pickup which I might have missed. Hopefully this map answers most of anyone's questions. I couldn't have done it as well or as quickly without Onelouder and Simon Moon.
gtacw.png

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
antiaverage said:
imz said:

cwguardianlionmap1.gif

gtacw.png

I can't see the image, and when I go on the URL it says The web page is not available, can you upload it again please

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I found the lions, synced my account, and went to the social club. It said Xin Missions unlocked and I synced again. How do I get the missions?

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imz said:
I can't see the image, and when I go on the URL it says The web page is not available, can you upload it again please

Here's a mirror:
http://g.imagehost.org/0736/gtacw.png

QUOTE(Reaper @ Apr 11 2009, 07:21 PM) I found the lions, synced my account, and went to the social club. It said Xin Missions unlocked and I synced again. How do I get the missions?

Sync, go to the site, have it say that you got both lions and can now get the missions, sync again, and wait for like 5 to 10 minutes running around in the game until you get an e-mail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Skelletonike first time I hear of stellar blade