GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
antiaverage said:
imz said:
I can't see the image, and when I go on the URL it says The web page is not available, can you upload it again please

Here's a mirror:
http://g.imagehost.org/0736/gtacw.png

QUOTE(Reaper @ Apr 11 2009, 07:21 PM) I found the lions, synced my account, and went to the social club. It said Xin Missions unlocked and I synced again. How do I get the missions?

Sync, go to the site, have it say that you got both lions and can now get the missions, sync again, and wait for like 5 to 10 minutes running around in the game until you get an e-mail.

Thanks a lot, I found the last lion BTW that's the best map I've seen so far

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imz said:
Thanks a lot, I found the last lion BTW that's the best map I've seen so far

Congratulations, and enjoy the Z missions.

The next step for that map is to set up a Google Maps version which you can turn whichever set of indicators you wish on or off and can zoom in and out.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone tried making the sniper cheat for GTA CHW? Like able to carry the sniper rifle anywhere and able to swtich weapons from the sniper to another. (I obviously cant cause it seems difficult for me as I just started making my own cheats .)

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinBlades said:
Has anyone tried making the sniper cheat for GTA CHW? Like able to carry the sniper rifle anywhere and able to swtich weapons from the sniper to another. (I obviously cant cause it seems difficult for me as I just started making my own cheats .)

A good place to take that question would be here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=84991

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
antiaverage said:
TwinBlades said:

LOL, ya umm they said to post it here
biggrin.gif

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinBlades said:
antiaverage said:
TwinBlades said:

biggrin.gif

Hah, well then, hopefully someone who likes to create cheats will read one of your messages and respond
happy.gif

samusattack

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been to all the golden lion locations except the one in the firefly projects(there is nothing there when i go) twice and I have only found 1 lion. Do you have to find it when it is daytime?

any help would be appreciated

UnoAphex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rayquaza3010 said:
So, I have donw the two noodle runs (first 13 deliveries for gold and the second 15 deliveries for gold) and I get the message of refilling health, but it doesn´t work. What´s wrong?

Health Will Regen when your health is under half.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
antiaverage said:
TwinBlades said:
antiaverage said:
TwinBlades said:

biggrin.gif

Hah, well then, hopefully someone who likes to create cheats will read one of your messages and respond
happy.gif

Hahahhaa, i was saying other FORUMS not gbatemp~!
i remember someone said there was a forum who is focusing on making cheat codes for GTA only
seriously, i doubt posting over here or the cheat thread would help, therefore i told twinblades go somewhere else and try
smile.gif

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
antiaverage said:
TwinBlades said:
antiaverage said:
TwinBlades said:

biggrin.gif

happy.gif

Hahahhaa, i was saying other FORUMS not gbatemp~!
i remember someone said there was a forum who is focusing on making cheat codes for GTA only
seriously, i doubt posting over here or the cheat thread would help, therefore i told twinblades go somewhere else and try
smile.gif

tongue.gif
sorry for the miss-understanding and I found the sniper code on one of the grand theft auto ONLY site but it didn't work :/ had my hopes up cause if it acutally worked. I would like use the heli cheat with it and go on top of the building and snipe people like in the movie, think it was called Sniper (A guy is told to kill the president but instead he kills the bishop and the group that told him to shoot the president was a set up :/. So the cops/FBI etc are chasing after the guy.

IngeniousDefault

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Rayquaza3010 said:
EDIT: CPMPLETE NEW POST!

I got 100% now, but the bulletproof patriot is still locked. How can I unlock it?

Still no idea for unlocking this? And what can you get, if you registred your CW copy at the social club? Do you only get the Xin missions or more, because on the start page, there is written: "Compare stats against your friends and unlock exclusive in-game content."? And whats the highest criminal rating: My title is Grand Dragon Head!

MasterHand300

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Rayquaza3010 said:
Rayquaza3010 said:

I got 100% now, but the bulletproof patriot is still locked. How can I unlock it?

Still no idea for unlocking this? And what can you get, if you registred your CW copy at the social club? Do you only get the Xin missions or more, because on the start page, there is written: "Compare stats against your friends and unlock exclusive in-game content."? And whats the highest criminal rating: My title is Grand Dragon Head!

I Think It Has Something To Do With wi-fi to unlock it

And how do i find my rank

MasterHand300

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Rayquaza3010 said:
Rayquaza3010 said:

Posts merged

Rayquaza3010 said:
QUOTE(Rayquaza3010 @ Apr 15 2009, 09:34 AM)

noammax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange that you cant unlock the bulletproof patriot
unsure.gif

Its obviously going to be the insetive for one of rockstars cool competitions.
Now lets all make are selves feel cool and flick on the ar code that unlocks all the
cars (at auto merchant), so we can get that stupid patriot!
yaynds.gif

On a side note I have a humble request: Could someone PLEASE Make a map with the random encounters? It would be very helpful
smile.gif

Gagarin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem with GTA CW.
I patched the rom and it works like perfect. Just now I can't use the cheats in my r4ds (FW 1.18)
When I downloaded a rom again, it doesn't boot even with backup enabler on.

So what to do? Edit header? How?

noammax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats a fair question and I dont know the answer. However, if you want the answer, find the right topic, or even make your own. This thread is only hints, items, and cheats.
Hope you can get it to work!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!