Grasshopper considering Shadows of the Damned sequel

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Grasshopper Manufacture, developer of No More Heroes and the recent Lollipop Chainsaw are considering it sequel to Shadows of the Damned.

If you don't know what Shadows of the Damned is, it's a typical game you would get from Grasshopper, with tons of of cheesy lines such as Taste my Big Boner! Needless to say, the game bombed pretty hard with just under 10k units selling in the first week in Japan.

Eurogamer asked Grasshoppers' Yamaoka if there is any likelihood of a sequel and he replied "I'm thinking of a sequel, actually, I can't tell you here, but clearly I'd like to"

What's even more funny is that he said EA, the publisher of Shadows of the Damned, would be interested backing the sequel with another partnership.

Grasshopper can't get enough of those bombs.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, i know NMH didnt sell well but i liked those games alot. SotD didnt really appeal to me. Where do they get this money to make these games?

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i actually bought the game about 1 week ago, and i'm having a BLAST with it!

Gameplay = Resident Evil 4, it has nothing to do with No More Heroes style, it's pretty cool with a cheesy and super fun "sidekick".

No more Heroes was kind of a let down, the first game was alright, the second one... it was pretty boring i still haven't finished it yet.

If you like the Resident Evil gameplay, try Shadows of the Damned... that's my opinion at least.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always suspected that the people capable of putting Shadows of the Damned together lived in another world; this just confirms it.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, of course.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Shadows of the Damned is a really good game, I love me some third person shooting and the stories he tells are hilarious.

The only thing I wasn't expecting is walking on his girlfriends naked tits.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night