pleonex

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello, this is my first topic but I was reading all the forum for the last month. I'm very insteresting in the graphic of Professor Layton and the Curious Village. This files have the .arc extension but I can't open it, i tried a lot of programs like narctool, nitroexplorer, tahaxan and i look that the aren't arc file because the haven't got the header as narc. I tried open with Tile Molester without palette because I can't found it, I can look the palette trought PAL VIEW of DesMume.
the images with tile view:
Picture2009-02-1519_26_36.png

the palette of the previous images and the real image take from a screenshoot playing the rom with desmume:
Picture2009-02-1519_14_15.png
q24_bgarc.png

File without palette and with 8 bbp linear codec, I don't know if it has 8 bbp or 4 bbp but I obtein a similar result.
Picture2009-02-1519_14_41.png

I think the palettes are in arm9.bin but I can't found it. I have tried it for 2 month, I start without any knowledge but now I know hexadecimal and I use good CrystalTile I think my knowledge is enough, I read a lot of post of hacking games and i tried with other games. Well if someone can help me I will be grateful because I am getting headache.
I know my english is so bad, sorry
shy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr