Gaming Grand Theft Auto CW gameplay discussion

Kwev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've finished the game yesterday and found the 2 Golden Lion. (13th... Unlucky...)

If you're not aware :

5 Waves of Emergency Mission with 100% Sucess Rate : Infinite Running
5 Waves of Cops Mission with 100% Sucess Rate : Double Armor
15 Fire Fighter Missions : Huang is now Fireproof
15 Taxi Missions in a row : All Taxi you take are Bullt Proof
15 Noodle Stand Mission on Dukes + 13 Nood Stand Mission on Algonquin : HP Regeneration if you're low

I also had a Gold Medal with the Tatoo Shop but it don't unlock anything.

Have you find the Hobotron ? I can't found him... Where is it ?
unsure.gif

Ho, and if you have a link for the complete map of the game like : http://www.gtalegende.com/imgdivers/1237230118mapgtacw01.jpg
but without that annoying URL on it, can you please let me know ? I'm planning on doing a complete map with Cam and Stunt. I destroyed 70 Cam and did 18 Stunt Jump so far.

A shame there is no online multiplayer mode ...

eXa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys, did you know that you can drift with your car?
To hold Y + B. If you release the Y button you will have a turbo boost WITH FIRE.
People who stays behind you will get burned. Very unrealistic, but very funny.
gbasp.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Found a few stunt jumps today lol, somehow I think the goal of stunt jumps are to break billboards, the only 2 I found resulted in broken billboard like the one in SA

Anyone found Graveyard Groove yet? It's northwest of the McSchnurke drug dealer, located in Steinway, you'll see a hearse parked there. It's a check point pick-up for a limited time

Also, can anyone confirm what the hell was that Hobotron guy used to kill me in one shot? And what the hell are those fully cocked stuffs? What is even better than an assault rifle in its own category?

Seriously, this game is so much fun! Even more than Vice City IMO, proportionally, the size is around twice as big as Vice City, with more things to do, hotwiring cars, looking for condoms (lol), ramming cops, jacking drug vans, meeting random guys giving missions, dealing drugs, calling taxi...

The best part is Vigilante is just like GTAIV's meaning no killing streak again, I hate it when I killed someone on behalf of justice and killed halfway doing it
frown.gif

Kwev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Some of the guy during the hobotron have Sword. Sword can easily instant kill you. Use them for killing other man without getting hit. Rush on them and just pass away. They will attack but miss you and kill other man instead. ^^

And yes, there are a lot of ramp in the game but the Stunt Jump is Jump which you destroy add and commercial. Breakable commercial are made with a lot of wooden plank (see the back of the sign). The Burnout Start is very usefull if you haven't a lot of space for breaking them.

Cam usually are near door of important building : Hospital, Police Station, Portal, etc...

My completion is at 82% with 14 hours playing. This game is so fun but a bit easy. =/

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kwev said:
I've finished the game yesterday and found the 2 Golden Lion. (13th... Unlucky...)

If you're not aware :

5 Waves of Emergency Mission with 100% Sucess Rate : Infinite Running
5 Waves of Cops Mission with 100% Sucess Rate : Double Armor
15 Fire Fighter Missions : Huang is now Fireproof
15 Taxi Missions in a row : All Taxi you take are Bullt Proof
15 Noodle Stand Mission on Dukes + 13 Nood Stand Mission on Algonquin : HP Regeneration if you're low

I also had a Gold Medal with the Tatoo Shop but it don't unlock anything.

Have you find the Hobotron ? I can't found him... Where is it ?
unsure.gif

Ho, and if you have a link for the complete map of the game like : http://www.gtalegende.com/imgdivers/1237230118mapgtacw01.jpg
but without that annoying URL on it, can you please let me know ? I'm planning on doing a complete map with Cam and Stunt. I destroyed 70 Cam and did 18 Stunt Jump so far.

A shame there is no online multiplayer mode ...

Nice,where are those missions at? I could use the running one,and when you say 15 taxi missions in a row, do you mean delivering 15 people straight or do the taxi missions end at some point?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kwev said:
...Cam usually are near door of important building : Hospital, Police Station, Portal, etc...

Are you referring to those glowy orbs? So, they're portals?
blink.gif
If so, how do you activate them.

gacktgacktgackt

Trophies
Website
thedeskandchair.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I may just be being really REALLY thick here... but I'm stuck on I think the 3rd mission, where you have to take the three sports cars to the garage.

Well, whenever I get a sports car, follow the yellow lines to the garage, then drive it in... nothing happens? When I try to get out of the car the garage door closes and the game instructs me to get back into the car.

Someone for the love of god HELP ME as this is driving me completely and utterly insane.

Martiin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gacktgacktgackt said:
I may just be being really REALLY thick here... but I'm stuck on I think the 3rd mission, where you have to take the three sports cars to the garage.

Well, whenever I get a sports car, follow the yellow lines to the garage, then drive it in... nothing happens? When I try to get out of the car the garage door closes and the game instructs me to get back into the car.

Someone for the love of god HELP ME as this is driving me completely and utterly insane.

theres something wrong with your game; might be corrputed.
OR
if you have cheats turn them off

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can we get the sword then?

Also, the billboards will be repaired after you break them
tongue.gif
I don't think we can break them twice though, tried to do it, and failed, somehow it just won't break again

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
gokujr1000 said:
Umm I need help in one part of the game where you have to avenge that girl who died by killing all the gangsters then one hops in a car and runs away when you chase him to you need to just follow him or make his car blow up. If there is something else I need to do for that please tell me.
what i did was to spam the a button. the guy didnt had a chance to run.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rofl2.gif

Found a kart-racing track. It's another one of those deals that gets listed as odd jobs. It's another challenge. Nothing special, but a neat novelty.

currynoodles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
The sword is THAT good? darn! I left it in the dumpster because I already had a chainsaw.

What really blew me away was the first time I experienced a thunder storm in the game. Who would have thought they would have put that in? Hats off to R*.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Did anyone else think that a GTA game on the ds was going to be, well horrible? I think it turned out great for my standards, i heard gta and thought it wouldnt be that great, but ended up being one of my favorite games on the DS.

jassim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fantastic game, amazing missions BUT:

nintendo lied about the online, chek their site and go to chinatown wars to understand my point
this wouldve been 1 million times better if they made it on the wii, why theyre refusing to release a game like this on the wii? i have no idea
and for fuck sake rockstar, if theres already online built in, and multiplayer modes built in, then why is there no such thing as online multiplayer?

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Yah I know, I dont think they give it their best shot. I was just wondering though... Would it be possible for them to have online play somehow added on to social club and us to able to like download it? Anyways, the lightning effect is awsome, I wish theres a code to change the weathers
tongue.gif
(keep using thunder) They should have added snow as well and make the cars more hard to drive XD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated