Gaming Grand Theft Auto CW gameplay discussion

Syao4

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Bitbyte said:
Just completed the story line yesterday. Too bad it's only 5 hours long, wish it'd have lasted a bit longer. Awesome game though!
Really? 5 hours?
Isn't it supposed to be 20~25 hours?

Kiiltomato

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Bitbyte said:
Just completed the story line yesterday. Too bad it's only 5 hours long, wish it'd have lasted a bit longer. Awesome game though!
Ehh 5 hours? it takes a lot more time, Are you sure you completed it?

Father Ted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just finished the game and wow its great. Bit short though. Got some message about them lions. ANyone show me a pic of where they are?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I've put in about 25 hours with the game, and my save says something like 48% complete. I would estimate I've done maybe 1/3 of the main missions. Not sure why anyone would want to breeze through the game, but I guess I could see doing it pretty quickly. You'd kinda miss most of what's here, though.

Dokko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cannot get the bloody rat race done, always one GTA mission that foils me, such as Hilary in Vice, the bugger.

Grrr

MegamanSPX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The final mission is one of the greatest segments in this game.

"When I chase Uncle Kenny with Heston in a boat. I was like an Unstoppable Metal Slug!"

abc2390986

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
Bitbyte said:

o.0 5 hours?! How can you make it so fast?!
I spent more than 20 hours on the game, and the progress is still like 16%. 70% of my game time is on buying and selling drugs=_= I never expect it's so easy to earn money from the drug deals..

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
abc2390986 said:
Bitbyte said:

o.0 5 hours?! How can you make it so fast?!
I spent more than 20 hours on the game, and the progress is still like 16%. 70% of my game time is on buying and selling drugs=_= I never expect it's so easy to earn money from the drug deals..
I know! Drugs are a very huge profit. It's also very fun.

Kamika

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
All in all it's a great game, save for one thing; Swapping weapons with the stylus. It's laborious and doing so while being chased by the cops will get you wasted or busted. You should have been able to swap weapons with the R or L button. The whole camera thing could have been done by the game instead of having to manually adjust the camera.

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Guys somenone find a condom in a container,and yesterday i found a (in german) Dildo,its a sextoy i don`t know how to say in engl.
that`s sure not a game 4 children lol

GhostToast

Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
Kamika said:
All in all it's a great game, save for one thing; Swapping weapons with the stylus. It's laborious and doing so while being chased by the cops will get you wasted or busted. You should have been able to swap weapons with the R or L button. The whole camera thing could have been done by the game instead of having to manually adjust the camera.

it may be hard to be accurate with it, but i usually try to do weapon swapping (and even sometimes, grenade/mollie tossing) with my thumb. i think that when you open the weapon menu, it pauses it too. so that gives you some time, if you can manage to hit the weapon button with your thumb, to be able to take your time and pick your weapon after that.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I might restart a new save i'm bored of the game now that it's beaten and I can't do the 2 post game missions since I don't have wifi....

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
so thats really shit,all good thing they do with wifi but what do people do who didn`t have wifi?also with ps3 psn network i cant get anything from that because i cant go online with any game console.
that really shit

GhostToast

Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
anyone know if you can get access to the better weapons without having a preorder code? or if its possible to put in the preorder code to get them? i'm referring to the fully caulked (spelling it wrong on purpose here) guns from ammunation. anyone know how all that works?

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GhostToast said:
anyone know if you can get access to the better weapons without having a preorder code? or if its possible to put in the preorder code to get them? i'm referring to the fully caulked (spelling it wrong on purpose here) guns from ammunation. anyone know how all that works?

Yeah you can buy better weapons later on in the game,if I recall the fully C is a membership you have to buy which gives you access to some of the better things.....

Mr.Seiko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GhostToast said:

Pretty sure that I was around 25-30% complete when Ammunation gave the option to Purchase Fully C Status for $10000.

Which was awesome because it game up right after I had 2 dealers pretty much right beside each other, one with 50+ Coke way under market value and the other Dealer was buying Coke over Market Value... So made a ton of money in a few deals.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?