Hacking Grand Knights History ENG patch on vita

natanqb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, this game was 100% translated by fans and it seems to work without problems on PSP. But i have downloaded it from many different places to play it on the Vita and the translation isn't 100%. Has anyone ever managed to make a full translation work on the vita?

starburst

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
How far are you into the game to notice that the translation patch is not complete?
I am only a couple of hours in, but have yet to see an untranslated text box or menu option. I am pretty sure that there is no alternative Vita patch, one simply loads the (patched) PSP ISO.

Last edited by starburst,

natanqb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How far are you into the game to notice that the translation patch is not complete?
I am only a couple of hours in, but have yet to see an untranslated text box or menu option. I am pretty sure that there is no alternative Vita patch, one simply loads the (patched) PSP ISO.
On the first few minutes of the game there is a lot of untranslated stuff for me.

starburst

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Then you are using an incomplete version of the patch, mate.
I got it a while ago, from that Romance site, I think.

natanqb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Then you are using an incomplete version of the patch, mate.
I got it a while ago, from that Romance site, I think.
That wasn't the problem. The problem is that i had a save data from an incomplete version from a while ago and that save data was overriding the complete patch making it not be 100% english. Now i deleted it and its 100% english.

NebGBA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That wasn't the problem. The problem is that i had a save data from an incomplete version from a while ago and that save data was overriding the complete patch making it not be 100% english. Now i deleted it and its 100% english.

I've installed the game and everything works fine but every 20 minutes, it crashes my entire Vita and I'll have to restart it. Any idea what's going on?

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ: I thought he was going to use an actual PS4 to cook. +1